Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I say semi-funny because it is kinda mean. Video here.

[flash=480,360]http://www.todaysbigthing.com/betamax/betamax.swf?item_id=289[/flash]

:mod: Edited to embed Flash video into post.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says that her hubby was teaching her about gun safety and he left to get something and told her not to touch while he was gone but she touched anyways. :lol2:

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Totally irresponsible, reckless, immature, ... and funny.

I don't know how most marriages work, but I'm pretty sure I would be dead if I tried that.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Funny, but also makes it so his wife will never want to shoot again..... :lolbang: :ROFL:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
That was funny but mean. Hopefully she got over it and went shooting with him after that.

I am betting he just got done cleaning it with Hoppes #9 and she had to take a whiff. Everybody loves the smell of Hoppes.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That was great, no I would never do that or would I :grinningjester:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Stupid. Really stupid. Definitely not the way to treat a wife, especially if you ever want her to enjoy shooting (or more ESPECIALLY if you're not in the market for DIVORCE!).

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Fake? That would say she is an excellent actress! The look on her face when the bangs start is priceless. I doubt she is that good to fake that.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
"I've been outside for the last 30 minutes showing my wife how to handle a gun..." and yet she has absolutely no clue how to handle a gun. Makes me real suspicious.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
The reason I say fake is because she is mindlessly fondling the gun when he is inside, he was able to place the camera, then she is mindlessly fondling it when he is behind her. I dunno, just smells of fake to me.

Maybe he told her he was going to do one thing so she was kinda in on it and then he went with firecrackers.

I dunno, just the amount of time she is "playing" with the gun makes me think it was staged.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: When the wife doesn't listen
by Queen Kat on Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:02 pm

Was she kissing that gun? PLEASE! This is so staged!
It looks to me that she is smelling it.

I agree he may have told her he was doing something else because her response does not look staged.

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
UtahCFP said:
"I've been outside for the last 30 minutes showing my wife how to handle a gun..." and yet she has absolutely no clue how to handle a gun. Makes me real suspicious.
We have no idea what he taught her. Many gun owners fail to know, follow or teach the basic safety rules. We don't know if he did or not.
It did not look fake to me. Her reaction was priceless!
I think that he did her no service. She'll be afraid of guns forevermore.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
That's the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while! (it's giving me a few ideas...) :twisted:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts