Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We want to get people together to go shooting possibly this friday.

Here's the coordinates.

40.235951, -111.870258

Who wants to go?

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
scott.pete06 said:
don't have a gps. where is that?
You can put the coords in maps.google.com and get a map

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And if anyone wants to do some long range shooting, we can always go to these coordinates

40.213555, -111.900902

Good long range shooting.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
When Friday?

ian

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Sure wish I could go but...
I will be down at Bryce Canyon for the weekend with about 80-100 other family members for a reunion... Starts tomorrow and ends Sunday.

I will be taking several "defensive tools" with me so I'll be able to do some plinking as well...

:grinningjester:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Jeff Johnson said:
ian husford said:
When Friday?

ian
thx997303 said:
Yep, Friday.
I think that he meant what time Friday...
Thank you, Jeff. I did mean what time of day on Friday. (I am not Hawaiian.)

6 pm is a time that I just might be able to make. It depends on if my son plans on taking my car to work or not. Wait, it's my car. I control it.

ian

·
Registered
701 Posts
thx997303,

It was nice to run into you and your family at Walmart! I wish I had more time to chat but my wife works at 5am in the morning and had to get to bed. If finances and gas/ammo prices were better I would head out west with you. (except for the last time I went out there some idiot was pelting me and my truck with buckshot) Maybe next time.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I had planned on being there but I won't be able to make it. I hate it when others make plans for you and don't tell you. :(

ian

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Was nice to see you to Mazellan. I was kinda eager to get out of there too, my foot was killing me. No problem at all.

Yeah, I hate it when people make plans for me too. I usually get back at them by not doing what they planned, and instead doing what I planned. :twisted:

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
thx997303 said:
Yeah, I hate it when people make plans for me too. I usually get back at them by not doing what they planned, and instead doing what I planned. :twisted:
In this case, it was OK. It was for my brother and we have been doing a project for the parents.

I am planning on going up to the PMAA range Sunday morning about 11 to make up for my missed time shooting elsewhere.

ian

1 - 20 of 20 Posts