Basic classes00.00%
Basic and some moderate advanced220.00%
Advanced classes330.00%
Tactical and Precision rifle550.00%

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We have received some flack in the past couple months about some of the training that we offer. What do you think, are them courses that we should not offer? Is there some training that citizens should not have?

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok so how do I go back in and add it? If I can't figure out how to do that, then the tactical and precision will be the "All the above"

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They are saying that the "general public" doesn't need to know the tactics that are going to be taught. We think that for the building clearing class we offer, its a good idea for people to know how to tacticaly go through their own home. We do not teach them as team movements as there is no need. Also for our precision rifle class, we had two Police snipers attend it and also a couple of military snipers. We had one person who was a deer hunter and wanted to know how to engage his target with more accuracy. Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Mike, thanks for the info. Looking forward to having you in our class in December. As for the rest of this post.... I'm all about Jesus with a 1911. Just picked mine up yesterday as I wastalking to Mike on the phone... He had to give me some crap about it.... LOL Good guy it sounds like. Be safe everyone.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts