Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I took my CFP class about a month ago and am awaiting my license.. I grew up in New Mexico (four corners area) and have lived here in Utah for going on 8 years now. Previous to living here my wife and I lived in Idaho and California for a few years as well. I am very proud to be called a Utahn for more reasons than one but definately because of the superior gun laws!!

I grew up shooting and am just getting into personal and family protection.. I haven't purchased a quality carry pistol yet but I do own a High Standard Stainless Steel 22 Magnum revolver and a cheap Hi Point 9mm..(Both are fun for plinking and training up the "little one's" in the ways of firearms and safety.)

Well that's enough about me....

I really enjoy reading through this site and hope to get in on some good stuff....

Therin Garrett
Springville
:type:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
:welcome:
Thanks for joining us! Please make yourself at home and post often, we have a great member base and we have fun discussing just about anything. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Glad to have you here Therin. :shades:

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
:welcome: Welcome to the group! Stick around and post often!!!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Welcome to the forum,a lot of fun and great people here.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts

ian

·
Registered
8,757 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Glad you found us. What part of Idaho did you live in? I grew up between Blackfoot and Idaho Falls.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
This is a good place to be.

Tarzan

·
Registered
1,203 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
:sup: :welcome:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.