Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from Doug's Shoot and Sports that SA is running a deal on XD magazines, get three mags, two short, one long, and a carrying case for $50. Going there this afternoon to get mine. :D

ian

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just picked mine up and they are already loaded with Remington UMC JHPs (no, they didn't come that way, I had to use my own ammo.) That gives me one mag in the pistol and four mags in mag pouches totalling 62 rounds.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Just got mine from Doug's. Since my XD is a 9mm, all three magazines are the same.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UtahCFP said:
Just got mine from Doug's. Since my XD is a 9mm, all three magazines are the same.
Your's isn't a sub compact, is it?

ian

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
ian husford said:
UtahCFP said:
Your's isn't a sub compact, is it?

ian
XD9 Service Model (four inch barrell)

·
Registered
165 Posts
Sheepdog said:
Does this deal apply to XD .45 ACP Compact mags?
I called in to Dougs and had mine shipped to me. I have an XD .45 compact. The XD .45 compact kit comes with two compact magazines (very hard to find) and one extended magazine.

Great deal!

·
Registered
120 Posts
XD_EE said:
Sheepdog said:
Does this deal apply to XD .45 ACP Compact mags?
I called in to Dougs and had mine shipped to me. I have an XD .45 compact. The XD .45 compact kit comes with two compact magazines (very hard to find) and one extended magazine.

Great deal!
If you don't mind me asking, how much for the 45 compact Gear Kit?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts