Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Strategic Tactical Group has an Executive Protection/Bodyguard course coming up on Aug 8-10. Topics that will be covered are: advance surveys, tactical pistol craft, liabilities, protective formations, traveling with the principal, unarmed combatives and more. This course will give the student certifications in the following areas: Utah Concealed Firearm permit, Utah Armed Security License, ASP Baton certification, OC/Pepper spray certification, first aid training and more. Strategic Tactical Group supplies all of the paper work for the appropriate licenses. They also include fingerprints that are REQUIRED for the Utah security license. Cost for this class is $375. UCC members get a $25 discount making this class only $350. This price is a good deal for the certifications alone! When you add on the Bodyguard training, this course is a great value!! There are only a few spots left so email [email protected] now!

·
Registered
304 Posts
This sounds like an excellent course...I already have First Aid, CPR, and a CFP....I guess I'm just lacking a few more things.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Queen Kat said:
This sounds like an excellent course...I already have First Aid, CPR, and a CFP....I guess I'm just lacking a few more things.
Remeber, this class isn't just about the certifications. It's an EP/Bodyguard course. In addition to the certifiactions and the hard skills, the soft skills are valuable and would be used more than the hard skills in this line of work.

There are still slots available so email [email protected] now! This course is only held once per year. The Counterrorism Institute of America is no longer holding their Certified Dignitary Protection Operator course in Utah so this is the only EP/Bodyguard course offered in Utah that I know of.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts