Super D victim or Butt head?
Victim314.29%
Butt head314.29%
Combo1257.14%
Hay loony toons what are you doing here I thought they locked you up?314.29%

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was at a gun store that D once owned, there are still some interesting stories floating around there. One unconfirmed D is so broke that he is selling off his guns. Two also unconfirmed is D now lives in his apartment alone.

Confirmed, whoever sold those guns that where represented as D's former property was not nice to them. One of these guns had a out of round hammer pivot and chewed up bolt carrier to the point the bolt caught on the hammer AK style :shock:

What dose this have to with any thing?

·
Registered
356 Posts
hedonistic said:
I was at a gun store that D once owned, there are still some interesting stories floating around there. One unconfirmed D is so broke that he is selling off his guns. Two also unconfirmed is D now lives in his apartment alone.

Confirmed, whoever sold those guns that where represented as D's former property was not nice to them. One of these guns had a out of round hammer pivot and chewed up bolt carrier to the point the bolt caught on the hammer AK style :shock:

What dose this have to with any thing?
Having talked to Clark Aposhian about the "Dell" incident Dell was in the right. Dell still have his permit.

Dell might be different by our definition, remember that you might be wierd to his definition.

What is "normal" anyways???

TJ

·
Premium Member
3,791 Posts
I was talking with someone the other day about super d and his bid for governor. I told them that at least we knew he was Pro 1A and Pro 2A and Pro business.... might be enough to justify a serious look.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
UTOC-45-44 said:
What is "normal" anyways???
Normal is a setting on a washing machine, isn't it? :lol:

ian

·
Registered
248 Posts
PW said:
I was talking with someone the other day about super d and his bid for governor. I told them that at least we knew he was Pro 1A and Pro 2A and Pro business.... might be enough to justify a serious look.
Yeah I heard an interview with him on the radio a few days ago. I was quite surprised that he made some very good points & seems to have put some serious thought into it before just jumping into the race.

·
Registered
230 Posts
hedonistic said:
I belive Dell has publicaly made a fool of himself enough that he is not a contender.
Yep.

He may be smart. He may have some great ideas. He may be the best contender for president :shocked: , but he's come off as such an idiot in the past that no one will be able to get past it.

Of all the things to lose in life, respect is one of the worst. :ack:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mchlwise said:
Of all the things to lose in life, respect is one of the worst. :ack:
Eye sight, motion in limbs, use of........ well it makes the Missus and I happy and your mind, are all things I value more than respect. There are plenty of people who dont respect me for my slightly opiated nature, and a few more I berated for their lack of respect towards me and other shortcomings.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Dustin WJ said:
hedonistic said:
I belive Dell has publicaly made a fool of himself enough that he is not a contender.
I sure wouldn't vote for him.
If it where some how possible to elect him to a position in the PRC (peoples republic of California) then I would vote for him.

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
hedonistic said:
There are plenty of people who dont respect me for my slightly opiated nature,
:shock: You weren't kidding about the medications.. :lolbang: :lolbang: :lolbang:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thats what happens wen you cant spell and don't pay enough attention to the spell checker :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts