Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
71 Posts
bane said:
apollosmith said:
I went to the U vs. BYU game yesterday. Of course they had their 'weapons check' at the gate. I went through a line that ~18 year old girls that were pretty adamant about checking EVERYTHING - even had me empty my pockets. For fun, I pulled a spare magazine out of a pocket and showed it to them, then lifted my shirt, fully exposing my XD IWB on my hip and did a half circle. They didn't notice either of them. Oh well, I was kinda curious what they'd do about a CFP holder legally carrying there.

What do you think security would do if you were carrying with a CFP to a U of U event? I actually wish I would have forced the issue even more just to find out.
Wait a minute, are you serious... any idiot could have plainly seen the full grip of your XD and these girls didn't notice???? :shocked:
(what the crap are they looking for if they don't even know what a gun looks like when it staring right at them???)
Beer.

· Registered
71 Posts
ian husford said:
jimtheguern said:
And the person siting next to me whispering in my ear that she didn't want to even be in the same room as one of those horrible concealed carriers. Very difficult to keep a straight face with that one :grinningjester:
I had the same thing happen last summer with a coworker. I work for SLCC and filled in at another campus and out of the blue she says that there could be people on campus that are carrying concealed guns and we wouldn't know that they are. I asked her isn't that the purpose of concealed carry? I had a Bersa Thunder on my hip at the time. It was hilarious. I never told her.

ian
I had someone pipe up (in a rather aloof and artificially horrified tone) that she couldn't imagine anyone carrying a gun in church (mine's not listed...). I rolled my eyes and started whistling a tune. :p

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.