Utah Guns Forum banner

The World's Smallest Political Quiz

7K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  DeeJay 
#1 ·
Find out where you stand politically! This short 10 question quiz will show you whether you are Moderate, Right Conservative, Left Conservative, Authoritarian or Libertarian. Take the quiz.

Don't forget to post your results (unless you don't want to)...

#7 ·
Libertarian.

If it had said anything else, I'd have considered it wrong.

#18 ·
Ty said:
I may rethink my affiliation after hearing that super dell will be running for governor on the libertarian ticket :ack:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2900515
I know that Super Dell was irritating as [heck] in his commercials (at least to me), and that he was put on trial, but don't forget, he was acquitted.

Just read the article. You can't deny that he's colorful... :ROFL:

#19 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
I know that Super Dell was irritating as [heck] in his commercials (at least to me)
:agree: Can I get an amen?!? I wish we had an emoticon for +1,000,000!

Ty said:
I may rethink my affiliation after hearing that super dell will be running for governor on the libertarian ticket :ack:
I would hope that the Utah Libertarian Party would refuse to let him run on their ticket. What a nightmare that would be for the Party and what bad press/PR to bring to the Libertarian cause.... sigh.

G
#23 ·
GeneticsDave said:
Jeff Johnson said:
I know that Super Dell was irritating as [heck] in his commercials (at least to me)
:agree: Can I get an amen?!? I wish we had an emoticon for +1,000,000!

Ty said:
I would hope that the Utah Libertarian Party would refuse to let him run on their ticket. What a nightmare that would be for the Party and what bad press/PR to bring to the Libertarian cause.... sigh.
I don't think I need to take a test or even say where in the world of politics I could be found for everyone here to have a good idea.

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for super Dell. He is an [edited] and a fool and a prattling coxcomb but were I less of a student of Pompey I may find myself in such a situation as he. That parasailing incident sounds to me like it was a harmless bit of showing off but someone chose to be annoyed and made an issue of it.

These tales of his misadventure irritate me for three reasons and non have to do with his behavior. I find his antics characteristic of a fool and chuckle at them in bemusement.
What chafes me: the accuser, no matter how trite, flip, or callous they may be, is always given merit over the accused.

Mob mentality: Mr. Jones chooses to be annoyed or offended so I too feel justified in being annoyed or offended.
The biggest irritant of them all, the act of choosing to be annoyed or offended in the first place. It is my belief that people chose it but I don't understand why. I find myself much happier not being offended even when the given offense is intended as such. Perhaps people who choose this way, to be annoyed or offended, have little else to do with their time and must take their entertainments where they can.

#24 ·
Eukatae said:
That parasailing incident sounds to me like it was a harmless bit of showing off but someone chose to be annoyed and made an issue of it.

These tales of his misadventure irritate me for three reasons and non have to do with his behavior. I find his antics characteristic of a fool and chuckle at them in bemusement.
What chafes me: the accuser, no matter how trite, flip, or callous they may be, is always given merit over the accused.

Mob mentality: Mr. Jones chooses to be annoyed or offended so I too feel justified in being annoyed or offended.
The biggest irritant of them all, the act of choosing to be annoyed or offended in the first place. It is my belief that people chose it but I don't understand why. I find myself much happier not being offended even when the given offense is intended as such. Perhaps people who choose this way, to be annoyed or offended, have little else to do with their time and must take their entertainments where they can.
I agree with you. I think he's an idiot. I can't get around that, as hard as I try. First I hated his commercials - so thankful those aren't polluting the airwaves anymore. Secondly, I hated his products... I fixed too many overpriced, crummy quality Totally (not so) Awesome PCs and how he conned naive customers into buying his products. I don't agree with his behavior, but I respect his right to make decisions. I don't think my personal malevolence is due to any stunts he has pulled (speeding, paragliding), but rather to his behavior; e.g. the stupid comments he makes about people "being the devil" or "doing the work of the devil" or "being evil". I just don't think he knows enough about anything to make blanket statements like that. I think he not only misrepresents the the Church to which he belongs, but I also think he would misrepresent Libertarians - which he hopes to run on behalf of. I would urge all Libertarians to make your displeasures known to the Utah Libertarian Party and keep this "fool" out of office and out of the Party's leadership.

/end thread hijack - Back to Political Quiz

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.