Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Find out where you stand politically! This short 10 question quiz will show you whether you are Moderate, Right Conservative, Left Conservative, Authoritarian or Libertarian. Take the quiz.

Don't forget to post your results (unless you don't want to)...

·
Registered
402 Posts
I scored Libertarian but that was no big surprise.

It has been a while since I have seen this quiz.

·
Registered
8,757 Posts
Libertarian.

If it had said anything else, I'd have considered it wrong.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Slightly to the right libertarian.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Not suprised either LIBERTARIAN. I have been claming independant conservitave (party of one = ME lol) becuase I am tired of the crap on both sides! :nilly:

·
Premium Member
5,616 Posts
Ty said:
I may rethink my affiliation after hearing that super dell will be running for governor on the libertarian ticket :ack:

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=2900515
I know that Super Dell was irritating as [heck] in his commercials (at least to me), and that he was put on trial, but don't forget, he was acquitted.

Just read the article. You can't deny that he's colorful... :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
I know that Super Dell was irritating as [heck] in his commercials (at least to me)
:agree: Can I get an amen?!? I wish we had an emoticon for +1,000,000!

Ty said:
I may rethink my affiliation after hearing that super dell will be running for governor on the libertarian ticket :ack:
I would hope that the Utah Libertarian Party would refuse to let him run on their ticket. What a nightmare that would be for the Party and what bad press/PR to bring to the Libertarian cause.... sigh.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
I am a Conservative. I knew that before during and after I took the quiz. :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts