Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,531 Posts
bane,

I can certainly understand the need to take a vacation from a forum - I've done that a time or two when I've found myself focusing a bit too much on this electronic universe. I, too, have been too passionate about areas of interest on various forums and have, no doubt, offended some. Instant electronic communication, without the visible nuances of face to face reparte, is most difficult to effect without a large possibility of miscommunication.

I enjoy the unique, analytical view that you have brought to UCC and look forward to your return.

· Premium Member
4,531 Posts
We all have the right to express although we may NOT always agree. Thank Heavens for the 1st Amendment
The First Amendment only applies to the government, not to a private site such as this. The owner of this site can, quite legally, very much limit what can be discussed and what type of behavior will be tolerated, thus the site rules. Just thought I'd clarify. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.