Utah Guns Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Running a sale on sleeveless shirts until the 27th! Get 25% off any sleeveless shirt by using code: NOSLEEVES

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Would you like the ability to offer bumper stickers on the store front ?

I could get some printed from the printer I use for marketing materials for my clients, or I could provide the design file and you could get some printed on your own somewhere, or I could hook you up with the prople I use.

·
Registered
5,258 Posts
GeneticsDave,

I see a number of questions concerning bumper stickers... I had even started a thread along similar lines ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11079&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=bumper+sticker ) and then sent an email to Thomas, seeking permission, but never received a reply.

There appears to be an interest in bumper stickers. Could you, perhaps contact Thomas and get his opinion?

·
Registered
37 Posts
GeneticsDave said:
OK, it's been over a week and a half and we've only had one purchase, a hat... not that rdoggsilva's hat isn't important, it is. I was just hoping that I didn't stay up until 3 am in vain making this online store :crying:

I don't want to pressure anyone into buying anything, but from what I was lead to believe, a lot of people wanted logo shirts and such.

If there's something that you don't like that is keeping you from ordering, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
No worrys dave!
I plan on getting a shirt this weekend so please dont remove the shop!
I couldent tell but do the shirts have the UCC large on the back? that would be great. if not i can live without it :lol2:
I appreciate the hard work into putting it together

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
We might be able to add that to the store. What size are you?

Size 3X
Measure A (inch) 33.0
Measure B (inch) 28.7

Size 4X
Measure A (inch) 35.0
Measure B (inch) 31.0

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
bacardilimon said:
Is there anyway I could get a shirt 4xl or 5xl?
Can I please buy you lunch sometime? I know something you might be interested in! PM me.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts