Utah Guns Forum banner

UT Resident Permit to Nonresident

2240 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  elb1179
Well, the time has come that I have to leave Utah. Of the two graduate schools I applied to, the one in Seattle accepted me and the one here didn't. So, we start packing the apartment in about 3 months.

In the mean time, I am thinking about CCW logistics. I currently have my UT resident permit. I certainly don't want to just get rid of the permit, so does anyone on here know how to go about changing the permit from a resident to a non-resident permit?

I would call BCI and ask except that I am on the graveyard shift right now and generally sleep through business hours. Any input would be appreciated.
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
Clark, you're a wealth of information as always! Thank you!
1 - 2 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.