Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am working on cleaning up the few spelling and grammar mistakes. The website that I copied and pasted the section of the Utah Constitution had the spelling "prooperty", so I missed it! I will have the second copy posted later this week!

Regarding the editable version... I am creating it in Adobe InDesign (CS2), I would be happy to email it to anyone by request.

Email me at [email protected] to request the .indd file.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wild cat mccane said:
Porter rockwell was kinda of a monster by the way...

Not everything you here on Sunday is accurate...
Most of what I know about him comes from history books, not Sunday School. I see him as more of a Wild West figure than a church figure.

That said, I have been thinking of taking the picture/quote off and replacing it with something more political/positive...

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
UPDATED VERSION

I went through and made a lot of the edits posted here and at OpenCarry. I also cleaned up some spelling and spacing issues as well.

http://upload2.net/page/download/O7tNuN4j2xD7say/Utah+Gun+Law.pdf.html

Sorry for all the ads on the upload page, I don't really know good places that have PDF hosting. Just keep hitting the skip button at the bottom of the ads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.