Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran across this completely by accident on Google Video. I about fell out of my seat when I saw this. The Las Vegas magic duo Penn & Teller aparently have or had some TV program called "Bull****!" I have no idea when this originally aired.

The episode I saw is on gun control, and I was frankly dumbstruck that these two created a terrific show that shoots the anti-gunners down cold. They featured (among others) John Lott and the woman whose parents and twenty others were executed in a Texas restaurant, who later became a state legislator because she obeyed the law and left her handgun in the car on the street outside. They talked extensively about gun ownership being a right protected by the 2nd Ammendment.

We need more unapologetic programs like this. I'm still stunned.

I saved the Google video so I could show my wife. She was cheering through the program.

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
I caught that on showtime or HBO which ever it was I think Showtime. Penn has always been a huge advocate for the 2nd ammendment. In fact last I knew he had one of the largest gun collections in the western U.S.

Thomas Knight

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
I have been aware of that program for about 3 years now, and every now & again I go back and review it. Penn & Teller are definetly not on the left, but right where they should be--educated & willing to educate others with straightforward info on the RKBA, and our resposnsibility to self, family & others when it comes to obeying our God given right to self protection, and our constitution. I gained a greater respect for them when I first saw this. We need more like them out there!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts