Utah Guns Forum banner
21 - 21 of 21 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
mchlwise said:
By the way, yung1s#2,

I don't mean to imply in any way that you would have been wrong to pull your gun had you had one, or that you did anything wrong in your situation. Each of us have to make our own decisions based on the circumstances, and any of us who weren't there shouldn't second guess those who were.

By posting what I did, I'm hoping to increase all of our understanding so that we have as much knowledge as possible when we make those tough decisions, and so we know what the laws that govern us are.

At the end of the day, it will be the particular prosecutor in any siutation that will decide to press charges or drop the case against us, should any of us unfortunately be charged with anything.
I appreciate the discussion and your feedback. I am not taking anything said as a way to say I would have been wrong/right more in a way to educate myself. If something like this were to arise again and I was carrying this disussion will help me make the decision on when/if it would be appropriate to draw my weapon. So thank you.

I appreciate all of the responses I have received. Although I rarely post I have read many of the threads and this site has been a great source of education for me. Thanks to all of you! :)

21 - 21 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.