Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,117 Posts
The first thing to do is get your NRA Basic Pistol Instructor certification (or be a P.O.S.T. instructor). You also need to take the CFP instructor class from the state, and provide a document stating your qualifications and experience as a firearms instructor.

The application and instructions can be found at http://www.bci.utah.gov/CFP/CFinstructor.pdf.

- Dave
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.