Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to be up front about the following information. I am not posting this to get people to vote for a specific candidate, but I think it important to let you all know that there is someone out there looking out for your rights. It's a real shame that a candidate such as this is so unknown in our state - the state that gave Romney the vote just before he suspended his campaign. If you have three minutes, have a look at this video.

· Premium Member
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Jeff Johnson said:
He'd pull us right out of Iraq now, which in my view is the wrong thing to do at just the wrong time, when so much progress is being made against the Jihadists.
Yeah, this had me in a quandary as well. The going theory, one that I think Paul subscribes to, is that our presence is inflammatory. Just by being involved in another middle-eastern country's affairs has the Jihadists incensed and prompts for more recruits to get us out.

I understand staying to get everything established and running smoothly, and I'd hate to not finish what we've started, but I have a real issue with spending so much time, money and lives trying to fix another country when our own is falling apart.

My $0.03.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.