Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,839 Posts
Shay, just because no one has responded I'll mention that Smith and Edwards has surplus ammo cans at decent prices. I believe the large ones are $10 each in the store. That means they've been picked over and cleaned up. Apparently if you don't mind doing your own picking and cleaning, you can get them a couple bucks cheaper out in the yard.

Mel

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
DO you want the metal ones. Plastic ones can be had for pretty cheap. Dougs has the Zombie ones which are good sized for 12.99

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Shay.ca said:
D-FIN said:
DO you want the metal ones. Plastic ones can be had for pretty cheap. Dougs has the Zombie ones which are good sized for 12.99
Metal, plastic whatever works for me. I'd like to be able to stack them of possible.
most stack. Army Navy is SLC has new plastic ones that double wide versions for 12.99. They have the Zombie ones that are bigger for 15.99 ( same at Doug's are 12.99 last I was there) You can quite often get the narrower ones for around 8 to 10 bucks apiece at various sporting goods stores. Even Walmart have the narrow plastic ones for under 10 maybe as low as 6.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks! Walmart had the smaller thin ones. I'm wanting the bigger 50 cal but may settle on a bunch of the smaller ones. Mainly want to separate different caliburs of ammo by can.

I make stickers and will create ins to label as well.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Shay.ca said:
Thanks! Walmart had the smaller thin ones. I'm wanting the bigger 50 cal but may settle on a bunch of the smaller ones. Mainly want to separate different caliburs of ammo by can.

I make stickers and will create ins to label as well.
I've found a few of double ones which I guess is 50 cal and 10-11 bucks at Sportsman's but they don't always seem to have them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Shay.ca said:
sypher said:
Try the army navy surplus store. It's on state street, on the west side, as you're heading down the hill to Provo.
I did,they want $30 a can that's pretty used and not in all that great shape.
Wow, really? How big of a can are we talking?

Sportsmans has 50 cal(If I remember correctly) cans for $17. I just bought one last week.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ended up picking the zombie ones up at cal ranch. They were 13.99. I liked these better than the metal because they stack better. They also had bright pink for 12.99 and the metal for $20.

I may still need a metal one in the future for a picture. Designing up some label stickers for the cans :)

Still gotta cut and put up all my gun related stickers on my website.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm doing something like this soon.

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Shay.ca said:
I can make that in vinyl in 22 diff colors!

http://www.ShaysStickerShop.com is my website. Been catering to a couple car clubs and misc stuff but I have a good line up of gun stuff I have put together and just need to cut and get up. Lmk what you need and want and I would be glad to help :)
What's the biggest you can make?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.