Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, let me first tell you something you already know - XDs are AWESOME!!! Don't believe me? Sure you do, you're here reading this thread! What other gun has it's own theme song?

Post all your awesome XD comments and praises here!

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah, I am not a fan of the manual thumb safety. I mean, I tolerate it on my 1911 because I realize that it has an external hammer and that's how you carry a 1911 (locked & loaded), but for a sidearm with an completely internal firing mechanism, it seems unnecessary and added simply to grab some of the market (departments that require their sidearms to have thumb safeties). As such, I think only those people should buy that kind of XD, I like to keep it simple, keep the trigger and internal safeties of Gaston's Glock-block and the grip safety/beaver tail of the 1911. Ah... perfection, "XD Perfection", "Glock insurrection"... :crown:

XD's RULE, Glocks are for FOOLS! :lol2:

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Well, being a guy who doesn't have a Glock, I can tell you that Glocks are not nearly as good as XDs. You see, not owning a Glock allows me to be an expert on the subject. See, when I'm with my special ops team patrolling your local mall, protecting all the sheeple, I have to use my XD all the time. You wouldn't believe how many times I have saved some poor little boy from a terrible fate in the men's room or drawn down on Neo-Nazi gangs and shoplifters. I mean, when someone steals I give them a warning, but if they ignore that, they are hosed! I know none of you respect what I do in the private security field, but what my team and I do is so much more dangerous than anything SWAT or law enforcement have seen. Were it not for my XD and other elite tactical gear, I would have been shot dead long ago. I don't want to die, no way! That's why I carry an XD and not a Glock...

For those who don't understand, please read this before you flame me.

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
No way man. We have a golf cart that looks almost exactly like that. I keep my MP5 under the seat, you know, out of sight so I don't scare any sheeple. We also have a bunch of other armored vehicles like Suburbans and Hummers (yes, the Marines are two short now). What we do has a lot to do with national security. I won't tell you what city I am in, but we once saved the life of the Mayor's nephew and now we have a special pass and can get just about any gear and vehicles we want. I roam through the service areas and up on the roof of the building quite a bit. I have some major artillery stashed in tactically convenient places, you know, velcro'd to pipes and other sweet hiding spots so that I can access a sniper rifle in under 15 seconds from wherever I am. Since you mentioned plates, I wanted to tell you that my wife did in fact make that plate holder so I can have a sixth plate on my back. I still have been thinking of taping a few extra on though. You can never have enough plates when you have to "take hits" for the team. You wouldn't believe how many times I have been shot at with high-power .308 rounds. We even have a hole in our cart from where a .50 BMG round narrowly missed my head. Good thing I have an ACOG on my MP5 so I could take out that scumbag crip member - as soon as you confiscate their Barrett rifles, more show up, they have some serious funding in those gangs. We have to be extra diligent with all the FA Thompsons and AKs the teenagers bring to our mall these days. You should have seen the day Grand Theft Auto IV was released. We had guys popping up from behind the counters of CinnaBon and Orange Julius popping off rounds at each other just so they could get a copy of that game, it was crazy! But, when you are a super-sweet operator like myself and my team and you study Jinjieujitsuienasu martial arts and are just a few months from becoming a full-fledged Ningamasu master, you can't help but wonder how anyone else even made it to their 10th birthday. I'm not trying to pump myself up or anything, it's just that people don't understand what mall security is really like, so I want to make sure that I set the record straight...

For others who fight daily to ward off evil in the malls of America, please continue this discussion with me over on this thread, and not distract from how cool XDs are: Return of the Ninja.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.