Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
WARNING WARNING :thijack: :thijack: :thijack:
Well I guess if owning an XD give you plenty of pratice on clearing FTF and FTE, so they are not a total waste of $$ :twisted:

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, GLOCK FAN!
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, GLOCK FAN!

GLOCK FAN, GLOCK FAN, GLOCK FAN!

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
XD is a good gun, in all reality you won't go wrong with one.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
GeneticsDave, maybe we need to have your SN changed to GeneticsDave45. :lolbang: :lolbang:

On a more Xd vs Glock note:

What makes many people love XD's is the reason I do not like them... all the :spam: -ing safeties. I figure next years model will come with fingerprint recognition and maybe a 16 digit code you have to enter before you can fire the gun too. Oh I got an Idea, a card swipe to read your CCW permit and maybe even a WiFi connection to verify your background check... Oh oh oh while we are at it add a breathalyzer test like they have in cars and a legal disclaimer notice you have to read and agree to before being able to take each shot. Finally lets have it call 911 auotmatically when it is pulled from a holster so police and medics are dispatched.

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
scuba_steve said:
Francis Marion said:
Buy the .45 AND a Dillon 550. I shoot my 1911 for about 10 cents a round. From what I've seen around the Salt Lake valley, FBMG has the lowest prices on the XD.45 compact but the one under the counter is MINE, have them order you another one :crown:
What is FMBG?
its a gun shop in draper

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.