Utah Guns Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a special place of our own here at UCC! I'm so stoked! Looking forward to getting to know all of you better!
:crown:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
389 Posts
yeah, its about time! Wonder how long before the opposite sex can't resist and post here?

·
Premium Member
3,167 Posts
Just to answer a few questions, not to interfere... :D I'll stay out in the future, so PM me if you have questions/issues.

Chances are the normal moderators will continue to mod the entire site, if and when we need another moderator, then a decision will be made regarding whom it will be.

We have asked the males (mods included, unless answering questions like this :oops: ) to stay out. Of course I am sure many will read your posts, but hopefully they will refrain from posting here.

As mods, we will try to prevent male posting from happening here. We will most likely delete posts and censure those who violate the rules (not to be mean, but to show that we all need to respect the rules). If there is something that you would like to open up to the other male members of the forum, please make sure not to post it here.

As I said before, if there's anything you need, please PM me, I will do my best to help you out.

Now I sign out, never to be seen from here again!

·
Registered
389 Posts
yah yah Dave, you just couldn't resist you wanted to be the first man on here! Didn't ya!!That's the man reason you posted here, right? !? Just admit it. Oh yeah you said we would never see you again on here. :thewave:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Dave I personally don't mind if you or others post here.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Dave,

Thanks for answering my ?'s and for setting this up for us. :crown:

I think it will give some of the women more incentive to post. Judging by the views vs posts, I am guessing the guys are probably viewing, which I don't mind at all as long as they don't post.

I just wonder how long before one of them asks for a "Men Only" :wink:

TriciaDodge

·
Registered
389 Posts
okay I want to take back what I said earlier about the men posting, I really don't want them to now - its kind of fun knowing that there not allowed to post.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Welcome Annie, will you be coming on Thurs.?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts