Site issues?

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Site issues?

Postby Kloutier » Mon 20 Dec 2010 6:35 pm

The the carry forums I go to seem to be going down a ton in the past few days. Could this be some kind of attack on carry sites?

http://forum.opencarry.org is the other site I view every day.
People say I should not carry because it's not the Wild West. I say I carry because its much worse. Only 3 people died at the at the O.K. Corral and its a part of our nations history. If 3 people died in a 30 sec shootout today It might not make the news.
Kloutier
Sharp Shooter

Re: Site issues?

Postby Snurd » Mon 20 Dec 2010 6:37 pm

I haven't been on OCDO lately, but UCC I have had a lot of problems today. Both on the site and using Tapatalk.
Snurd
Posse

Re: Site issues?

Postby Kloutier » Mon 20 Dec 2010 6:40 pm

There as been a ton of MySQL database issues as well as some 500 errors. 500 errors can be almost anything but I wonder if there is no resource available. The hosting company I work for will some times have an account with a ton of processes the site will throw a 500.
People say I should not carry because it's not the Wild West. I say I carry because its much worse. Only 3 people died at the at the O.K. Corral and its a part of our nations history. If 3 people died in a 30 sec shootout today It might not make the news.
Kloutier
Sharp Shooter

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns