MODS: Request for the site

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Re: MODS: Request for the site

Postby DaKnife » Sat 09 Jul 2011 8:18 am

I generally read just a few of the chapters of this novel: Concealed Carry, Open Carry, General firearms, the entire 'Our God Given Rights' section from the bottom up, Chit Chat, and the Real Life Stories (my fave, y'all need to post more often in there!) in that order.

Ditto. I look in the other sections from time to time but don't see anything that really interests me or that I feel I can speak knowledgeably about.
SPOOOOOOON!!!

WARNING: This comment may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, in every other state it may increase intelligence and knowledge.
DaKnife
Sniper

Postby Jeff Johnson » Thu 14 Jul 2011 8:39 pm

I use Firefox. What I do is click on the View new posts link, then for each new post that I want to read, I either middle-mouse click --or-- I hold the control key down and left-mouse click on it. That opens the thread in a new tab. I can open all the threads I'm interested in this way without losing the first tab that is still on the original new posts list. I believe that this method works in Internet Explorer.

I'll have to file this request for now. I'm under a big crunch right now at work and am running ragged.
IANAL => I Am Not A Lawyer
NRA Life Member | USSC | CCRKBA | UtahConcealedCarry.com
Jeff Johnson
Site Admin

Postby xRapidDavex » Fri 15 Jul 2011 12:19 am

That works for full web browsers but what about cell phones?
It's not so much that the gun does or doesn't do what it's supposed to, it's simply not running anymore. So if it doesn't run, what I do is sort of wang on it until it does.

-Clint Smith [on malfunction clearances]
xRapidDavex
Sniper

Postby Jeff Johnson » Wed 20 Jul 2011 6:41 pm

xRapidDavex wrote:That works for full web browsers but what about cell phones?

Well now, that's a good point.

I can get on the forum on my Blackberry, but don't do it often. I usually wait until I have access to my laptop or desktop computer to do my forum browsing. Much easier on my eyes.

I'll have to give this some further consideration.
IANAL => I Am Not A Lawyer
NRA Life Member | USSC | CCRKBA | UtahConcealedCarry.com
Jeff Johnson
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns