Forum down

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Re: Forum down

Postby Paul » Mon 21 May 2012 12:55 pm

jobot wrote:Paul, I have spent some time with comcast regarding the issue. The problem according to comcast is that you are on a shared ip hosting plan with a known phishing site. Comcast said that they would unblock your ip sometime this afternoon. I tried to call godaddy regarding the problem but they refused to help. Let me know if you want me to help you.

- joseph

Godaddy won't help you without the account info and password. I'll call them if you tell me what I need to tell them to do. Thanks!
I wonder if this is the same problem from a month ago?
-Paul
http://www.myfavoritegunstore.com
http://www.cachevalleycabinetsandtops.com
NRA Life Member
Utah CFP Instructor
Utah Hunters Education Instructor
NRA Rifle and Pistol Instructor and RSO
Front Sight President (ask me about memberships)
Paul
Forum Owner

Postby Ceicei3 » Mon 21 May 2012 1:06 pm

Finally nice to get on.

I've tried the past two days without any success until today. It didn't matter if it was via a computer or by mobile with Tapatalk.

I subscribe to several different websites and access them also by Tapatalk. Your site was the only one I had problems accessing the past two days.

Looks like the access issues are resolved now?

Ceicei
Ceicei3
Novice

Postby jobot » Mon 21 May 2012 1:23 pm

Paul wrote:
jobot wrote:Paul, I have spent some time with comcast regarding the issue. The problem according to comcast is that you are on a shared ip hosting plan with a known phishing site. Comcast said that they would unblock your ip sometime this afternoon. I tried to call godaddy regarding the problem but they refused to help. Let me know if you want me to help you.

- joseph

Godaddy won't help you without the account info and password. I'll call them if you tell me what I need to tell them to do. Thanks!
I wonder if this is the same problem from a month ago?

Paul, I can pm you for more information or if you would like to call me feel free. Let me know.
jobot
Marksman

Postby Cinhil » Mon 21 May 2012 1:30 pm

Yep, I have tried accessing the site since Friday and this is the first I have been able to get on. And this all with my home computer. Happy to say that my insanity is leaving as I am getting my daily fix! :ROFL:
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Forum down

Postby Snurd » Mon 21 May 2012 1:41 pm

Paul wrote:
Snurd wrote:Also wouldn't let me on this morning. This is the first time I've been able to get on today.

Snurd, we are trying to keep you away!
Kidding.
Not sure what is going on. I'll try to get to it when I get some time. May be a few days though. Hope you guys understand. Me or Jeff will get to it as quick as one of us can.

I KNEW it. :crying:
I'll keep finding a way back though. :D
Snurd
Posse

Postby Korben88 » Mon 21 May 2012 1:48 pm

Comcast here, but couldn't log on from tapatalk on tmobile either 'till today.
Just glad its working now
Utah CFP instructor ~ NRA Pistol Instructor ~ NRA Rifle Instructor

http://www.aegisfirearmsinstruction.com
http://www.facebook.com/aegisfirearmsinstruction
Korben88
Sniper

Postby RoccoRacer » Mon 21 May 2012 5:51 pm

Cinhil wrote:Yep, I have tried accessing the site since Friday and this is the first I have been able to get on. And this all with my home computer. Happy to say that my insanity is leaving as I am getting my daily fix! :ROFL:

Same for me. Both Firefox and Chrome wouldn't load the site, and tapatalk on my iPod wasn't couldn't get through, either.
Ben
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans, and the homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or the holy name of liberty or democracy?
Mohandas Gandhi
RoccoRacer
Sharp Shooter

Postby jktseug » Mon 21 May 2012 8:09 pm

Thanks to who ever helped get it back up and running. It seems to be working just fine for me now. :dancing:
"Don't handicap your children by making their lives easy."
"There is no such thing as luck; there is only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."
Robert A. Heinlein
jktseug
Expert Marksman

Forum down

Postby Snurd » Mon 21 May 2012 8:11 pm

Been working for me too. Thank goodness. Was at the Apple store for 3 1/2 hours.
Snurd
Posse

Postby Mike_GoDaddy » Thu 24 May 2012 7:33 pm

- joseph

Hey all,

I apologize if you ran into issues with this with Go Daddy. I spoke to our Abuse team about this and the proper way to handle this would be for you to email the phishing site to [email protected]. The Abuse Team will investigate and take the correct actions.
Mike
Go Daddy® Hosting Ambassador
Mike_GoDaddy
Novice

Postby quychang » Thu 24 May 2012 10:02 pm

The problem is no one here knew about the phishing issue. Comcast wouldn't release any info to those of us that knew which questions to ask. Just told us to contact the forum owner to see if "he was blocking access to Comcast sites". I knew he wasn't, and told them that the problem was in their NOC. They were exceedingly unhelpful.

Regards, and thanks for joining us to keep us informed. At least those of us that knew about proxy servers could get online, and we can start a topic like this one to alert you guys that something is up. Meantime, tell us who the phishers are...there were a few annoyed citizens around here, and safe to say most of us are armed... :ROFL: :spit:
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Postby Wrangler_dave9 » Sun 04 Dec 2016 12:26 pm

Old thread, but has the forum been having issues the last few days? I've been unable to login through Tapatalk and I've gotten errors when using the Web page through a browser. Anyone else having issues?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just another day in paradise.
Wrangler_dave9
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Sun 04 Dec 2016 12:40 pm

I've been able to get on fine. Though getting through to We The Armed was impossible for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Snurd
Posse

Postby MichaelD » Sun 04 Dec 2016 10:42 pm

I was having trouble accessing the forum via Tapatalk as well. I ended up logging out and back in to get it working again.
S&W M&P9
S&W M&P9c
pistol-training.com
The M&P Endurance Gun
Dr. Gary K. Roberts' list of recommended SD ammo

Carry guns are like work trucks: who cares if they get beat up a little as long as they work when you need them to.
MichaelD
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Mon 05 Dec 2016 5:31 pm

Just happened to me a few times.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Snurd
Posse

PreviousNext

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns