Emails indicating PM's

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Emails indicating PM's

Postby quychang » Thu 10 Sep 2015 6:04 pm

Mods, as stated in the subject line. It's not a big issue, if you have something for sale, etc, you are checking for PM"s anyway, but I'm no longer getting the automated emails when I PM is waiting for me. It was a nice feature, and I did have a personal private mail sit for awhile because I wasn't expecting it. Just bringing it to your attention, not complaining :lol3:

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Re: Emails indicating PM's

Postby Snurd » Thu 10 Sep 2015 6:27 pm

As an additional note, I changed my email address on this site many, many moons ago. I still get emails on the old email about people quoting me in a post. I don't get them for quite a while because it goes to my junk folder. Not that it matters, because I use Tapatalk, and it lets me know what's up fairly quickly. When people email me through the link, it does go to my new email though. :dunno:
Snurd
Posse

Re: Emails indicating PM's

Postby Aad Geordie » Fri 11 Sep 2015 1:06 pm

I haven't been receiving emails notifying me of PMs for a few months now. Every now and then I try toggling the checkbox off and on but I haven't had time to do anything else about it.
I figured it was just me but glad to hear Mel's having a problem too! :wink:

Geoff.
Aad Geordie
Marksman

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns