Photos not loading

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Photos not loading

Postby Wrangler_dave9 » Sun 29 May 2016 9:33 am

Hey admin,

I just started noticing an issue with pictures not loading within a thread in the tapatalk app on Android. If I'm scrolling through the thread list the 'preview' pictures are there, but when I actually go into the thread, the pictures won't load. Thanks!
Just another day in paradise.
Wrangler_dave9
Marksman

Re: Photos not loading

Postby dewittdj » Sun 29 May 2016 1:46 pm

I identified this some time ago both to Paul and then to the new crew/admin/operators/owners. I believe it went into effect at the same time that the new owner(s) took over the site. They said they would look into it but haven't done anything to correct it.
Save $10-1yr: new or renewal:
3yr-$70, 5yr-$100, Life-$750
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
dewittdj
Top Shot

Postby bumpylight » Sun 29 May 2016 4:22 pm

I always seem to encounter mysterious problems with uploading pictures to forums, so I maintain a free Dropbox account for forum images. Setting up a hot-linked image through Dropbox is a bit cumbersome, but it's still less annoying than struggling with weird uploading restrictions. Just to make sure I remember how to do it, here's a random cute puppy for your enjoyment!

bumpylight
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Sun 29 May 2016 4:26 pm

I upload mine through Tapatalk, and don't have any issues. iOS Tapatalk app can see photos. :D
Snurd
Posse

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns