Posts Not Sorting?

Please read and abide by the rules you will find here.
This is also an area to post comments, complaints, and concerns regarding Utah Concealed Carry.

Posts Not Sorting?

Postby jfwright1955 » Mon 07 Nov 2016 9:54 am

Has anyone else noticed that posts are no longer sorting correctly? I have my preferences sorting posts by post date in descending order and they no longer do that. I only noticed because I got an email saying someone had replied to one of my posts and yet it didn't show up in the usual queue. I expanded my search results from 7 days to 1 month and even further back and was surprised to see there were numerous unread posts further down the list. That may also be the reason it seems like the sites' been inactive lately because post replies are not longer sorting correctly?
:dunno:
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Re: Posts Not Sorting?

Postby Snurd » Tue 08 Nov 2016 5:19 pm

Not sure why that's happening. I would say contact the new owners, but it doesn't seem like they ever answer.

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby Paul » Wed 09 Nov 2016 9:58 am

The new owners seem to kind of forgotten us. Not exactly what I was hoping for..... I thought they would bring some real improvements to the forum. Maybe someday.
-Paul
http://www.myfavoritegunstore.com
http://www.cachevalleycabinetsandtops.com
NRA Life Member
Utah CFP Instructor
Utah Hunters Education Instructor
NRA Rifle and Pistol Instructor and RSO
Front Sight President (ask me about memberships)
Paul
Forum Owner

Postby dewittdj » Fri 11 Nov 2016 8:27 pm

I've received a number of server related issues. Frequently, perhaps because of the number of posts that I've generated, I receive mySQL errors multiple times in a single thread.

The connection to the server seems much slower as well.

Perhaps we don't generate enough traffic to warrant their focus or sustained interest?
Save $10-1yr: new or renewal:
3yr-$70, 5yr-$100, Life-$750
https://membership.nrahq.org/forms/signup.asp?campaignid=XI028543
dewittdj
Top Shot

Postby jfwright1955 » Sat 12 Nov 2016 2:02 pm

Well by some ouija magic posts appear to be sorting correctly again. Maybe our admin's are playing a very, very, very silent role in the background.
John
NRA RSO
No one should make decisions for us when it comes to guns and gun carry. If we do things we're not comfortable with because someone told us it's 'right' it becomes a distraction in an event where clarity and simplicity is needed.
jfwright1955
Sniper

Return to Rules, Comments, Complaints, and Concerns