Utah Guns Forum banner

HR4900-To reform the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms...

2K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  rdoggsilva 
#1 ·
This NRA-ILA Alert urges us to write to our congressmen to urge them to co-sponsor this bill:
H.R.4900
Title: To reform the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives, modernize firearms laws and regulations, protect the community from criminals, and for other purposes.
Incidentally, I looked it up. All three of Utah's Reps are currently co-sponsors.

#2 ·
Jim Matheson is my representative. I recently emailed him requesting his support of HR4900. Here is his reply.

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding H.R.4900, the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Reform and Firearms Modernization Act of 2007." I appreciate your interest in the issues facing our country and state, and I am happy to respond. When you contact me, you help me to better represent Utah in Congress.
As you may know, HR 4900 revises the rules of the ATF and adjusts law affecting privacy and gun ownership. I am a co-sponsor of this legislation, and look forward to its passage in the House of Representatives.
Again, thank you for sharing your concerns with me. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact my office.
Sincerely,
JIM MATHESON
Member of Congress

#3 ·
caldweller said:
Jim Matheson is my representative. I recently emailed him requesting his support of HR4900. Here is his reply.

Thank you for sharing your concerns regarding H.R.4900, the "Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives Reform and Firearms Modernization Act of 2007." I appreciate your interest in the issues facing our country and state, and I am happy to respond. When you contact me, you help me to better represent Utah in Congress.
As you may know, HR 4900 revises the rules of the ATF and adjusts law affecting privacy and gun ownership. I am a co-sponsor of this legislation, and look forward to its passage in the House of Representatives.
Again, thank you for sharing your concerns with me. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact my office.
Sincerely,
JIM MATHESON
Member of Congress
Just called his office to thank him for his support of HR4900. We should all take the time to thank our representatives for this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.