Walmart

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

Re: Walmart

Postby Ruminus » Tue 31 Jul 2012 10:58 pm

LocknLoadGunsGear wrote: KEEP CARRYING MY FRIENDS, WEST JORDAN WALMART LOVES OC'ING STOP BY AND SEE ME LOL

When do you usually work and where would we find you?
Mike Hopkins
NRA Patron Life Member, Pistol Instructor, RSO
Gun Owners of America Member
Oathkeeper
Ruminus
Expert Marksman

Postby Korben88 » Tue 31 Jul 2012 11:06 pm

Ruminus wrote:
LocknLoadGunsGear wrote: KEEP CARRYING MY FRIENDS, WEST JORDAN WALMART LOVES OC'ING STOP BY AND SEE ME LOL

Steal something... He'll find you.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk 2
Utah CFP instructor ~ NRA Pistol Instructor ~ NRA Rifle Instructor

http://www.aegisfirearmsinstruction.com
http://www.facebook.com/aegisfirearmsinstruction
Korben88
Sniper

Postby glock fan » Wed 01 Aug 2012 12:07 am

Korben88 wrote:
Ruminus wrote:

Steal something... He'll find you.

Sent from my SGH-T759 using Tapatalk 2

Make sure it's something heavy since he's gonna help you take it to your car. :ROFL:
My "favorite" gun is the one I have in my hand when I need it to defend myself.

glock fan
Expert Marksman

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Wed 01 Aug 2012 8:49 am

Ruminus wrote:

off today, running gun shop will be there tomorrow till next Wednesday anywhere from 9am to 10pm usually at the door on North side
Lock N Load Guns & Gear LLC
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
www.locknloadgunsgear.com
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Sun 19 Aug 2012 11:19 pm

If other Walmarts are giving you fits come to Jordan Landing Walmart we love it. I have been in several Walmarts throughout Utah and have never been questioned about me carrying. I guess if that day ever comes I will have to present my other license that overrides my concealed license that says I can legally carry open.
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby Ruminus » Sun 19 Aug 2012 11:24 pm

LocknLoadGunsGear wrote:If other Walmarts are giving you fits come to Jordan Landing Walmart we love it. I have been in several Walmarts throughout Utah and have never been questioned about me carrying. I guess if that day ever comes I will have to present my other license that overrides my concealed license that says I can legally carry open.

Ok, I'll bite, what other license would that be?
Mike Hopkins
Oathkeeper
Ruminus
Expert Marksman

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Sun 19 Aug 2012 11:47 pm

Ruminus wrote:
LocknLoadGunsGear wrote:If other Walmarts are giving you fits come to Jordan Landing Walmart we love it. I have been in several Walmarts throughout Utah and have never been questioned about me carrying. I guess if that day ever comes I will have to present my other license that overrides my concealed license that says I can legally carry open.

Bail Recovery
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby AlanM » Mon 20 Aug 2012 4:35 am

LocknLoadGunsGear wrote:As a Asset Protection Associate for Walmart and as owner of Lock N Load Guns & Gear LLC in Draper Utah I will tell you this, Walmart associates are not allowed to ask or say anything about a customer who walks in OCing. I am 100% for Open Carry or Concealed carry in any Walmart as most other associates are. If I could get by with it I would be carrying while at work too. Not a big fan of Walmarts policy AP-09 which basically means if you get a shoplifter, you help them carry it to the the car more or less. We are told that if assaulted we are to disengage, well that will be the day I get fired lol. Only working this job till Gun shop business is built up and I'm gone. KEEP CARRYING MY FRIENDS, WEST JORDAN WALMART LOVES OC'ING STOP BY AND SEE ME LOL

Is that a Utah thing or is it national, in states where OC is legal of course??
If it's national, could you, and will you, tell me the document/regulation identifier for that?
Possibly a pdf of the memo.
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
AlanM
Sharp Shooter

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Mon 20 Aug 2012 9:42 am

AlanM wrote:
LocknLoadGunsGear wrote:As a Asset Protection Associate for Walmart and as owner of Lock N Load Guns & Gear LLC in Draper Utah I will tell you this, Walmart associates are not allowed to ask or say anything about a customer who walks in OCing. I am 100% for Open Carry or Concealed carry in any Walmart as most other associates are. If I could get by with it I would be carrying while at work too. Not a big fan of Walmarts policy AP-09 which basically means if you get a shoplifter, you help them carry it to the the car more or less. We are told that if assaulted we are to disengage, well that will be the day I get fired lol. Only working this job till Gun shop business is built up and I'm gone. KEEP CARRYING MY FRIENDS, WEST JORDAN WALMART LOVES OC'ING STOP BY AND SEE ME LOL

Is that a Utah thing or is it national, in states where OC is legal of course??
If it's national, could you, and will you, tell me the document/regulation identifier for that?
Possibly a pdf of the memo.
far as i know it's Walmart policy, we are very limited in what we are allowed to ask customers. If customers come in with dogs only question we can ask is if it is a Service Animal they say yes nothing more can be said. Half the time they lie to us and say it's service animal but nothing we can do.
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Mon 20 Aug 2012 9:45 am

On average every person in the U.S. will spen $250,000 dollars at Walmart in a lifetime. Walmart doesn't want to do anything to upset that so we are told to overlook alot of things
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby Ruminus » Mon 20 Aug 2012 10:15 pm

LocknLoadGunsGear wrote:
Ruminus wrote:

Bail Recovery

Ah, ok, that would do it. I thought you were going to go 2a or something along those lines, and was interested to see how you handled that.
Mike Hopkins
Oathkeeper
Ruminus
Expert Marksman

Postby DaKnife » Mon 20 Aug 2012 11:07 pm

far as i know it's Walmart policy, we are very limited in what we are allowed to ask customers. If customers come in with dogs only question we can ask is if it is a Service Animal they say yes nothing more can be said. Half the time they lie to us and say it's service animal but nothing we can do.
What? You don't believe me when I say the teacup poodle in my man-purse is my service animal? :lol3:

(Note: I have neither a man-purse nor a tea-cup poodle, I just had to ask the question.)
SPOOOOOOON!!!

WARNING: This comment may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, in every other state it may increase intelligence and knowledge.
DaKnife
Sniper

Postby Ruminus » Mon 20 Aug 2012 11:10 pm

DaKnife wrote:
What? You don't believe me when I say the teacup poodle in my man-purse is my service animal? :lol3:

(Note: I have neither a man-purse nor a tea-cup poodle, I just had to ask the question.)

Not that there's anything wrong with either, if you do. :lol2:

Hey, I know! If they do hassle me about OC, I'll just tell them my XD is named Horace, and he's a Croatian Lead-Spitzer, and yes, he's my service animal, so there.
Mike Hopkins
Oathkeeper
Ruminus
Expert Marksman

Postby DaKnife » Tue 21 Aug 2012 12:51 am

:spit:
SPOOOOOOON!!!

WARNING: This comment may contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm, in every other state it may increase intelligence and knowledge.
DaKnife
Sniper

Postby gravedancer » Tue 21 Aug 2012 7:01 am

DaKnife wrote:

My Fiance has a purse dog, which actually IS a service animal. She has a letter from her therapist saying that having the dog around is a necessary part of her therapy :)
http://bit.ly/2vHUiug will get you around the auto filtering of the domain on this site
gravedancer
Sniper

PreviousNext

Return to Boycott List