Walmart

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

Re: Walmart

Postby LocknLoadGunsGear » Tue 21 Aug 2012 9:20 pm

gravedancer wrote:
DaKnife wrote:
far as i know it's Walmart policy, we are very limited in what we are allowed to ask customers. If customers come in with dogs only question we can ask is if it is a Service Animal they say yes nothing more can be said. Half the time they lie to us and say it's service animal but nothing we can do.
What? You don't believe me when I say the teacup poodle in my man-purse is my service animal? :lol3:

(Note: I have neither a man-purse nor a tea-cup poodle, I just had to ask the question.)

My Fiance has a purse dog, which actually IS a service animal. She has a letter from her therapist saying that having the dog around is a necessary part of her therapy :)
Service animals are always welcome it's the ones who bring their dog in dragging him cause he's scared thats not a service animal. actually one our guys at the door trains service animals and them dogs go through alot before they are given to whoever needs one. Actually dog policy is nothing to do with walmart it's the health board who says no to animals other then service dogs. Only 2 animals are recognized as service animals and that is dogs and minature horses
Lock N Load Guns & Gear LLC
Draper, Utah 84020
801-935-5795
[email protected]
www.locknloadgunsgear.com
LocknLoadGunsGear
Novice

Postby meuxse » Fri 31 Aug 2012 12:47 pm

All I needed was one more reason to get a miniature horsey. Now that I know I can take it to wal-mart I REALLY want one. :lol3:
Re-examine all you have been told........dismiss what offends your soul. ~Walt Whitman~
It's called the American Dream because you have to be asleep to believe it. ~George Carlin~
meuxse
Marksman

Postby RustyShackleford » Fri 31 Aug 2012 1:25 pm

meuxse wrote:All I needed was one more reason to get a miniature horsey. Now that I know I can take it to wal-mart I REALLY want one. :lol3:

Clean-up on isle 3...
If you consider yourself an American, and are not yet on a government watchlist...You're Not Trying.
RustyShackleford
Sniper

Previous

Return to Boycott List