University Mall in Orem

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

University Mall in Orem

Postby Kloutier » Fri 19 Aug 2011 12:37 pm

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12290&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&start=15

Because of the attitude of Rob Kallas I feel as if we should boycott the University Mall in Orem
People say I should not carry because it's not the Wild West. I say I carry because its much worse. Only 3 people died at the at the O.K. Corral and its a part of our nations history. If 3 people died in a 30 sec shootout today It might not make the news.
Kloutier
Sharp Shooter

Re: University Mall in Orem

Postby Kloutier » Fri 19 Aug 2011 12:38 pm

I have posted them on friendorfoe.us

Negative Experience - 8/19/2011
From Rob Kallas

We believe someone openly carrying a firearm in a holster is a threat. Please consider this your formal notice that it is not permitted
People say I should not carry because it's not the Wild West. I say I carry because its much worse. Only 3 people died at the at the O.K. Corral and its a part of our nations history. If 3 people died in a 30 sec shootout today It might not make the news.
Kloutier
Sharp Shooter

Postby JoeSparky » Sat 20 Aug 2011 8:40 pm

Kloutier wrote:I have posted them on friendorfoe.us

Negative Experience - 8/19/2011
From Rob Kallas

We believe someone openly carrying a firearm in a holster is a threat. Please consider this your formal notice that it is not permitted

So are they BANNING ALL LEO'S also.... Certainly fits as they are OPENLY CARRYING A FIREARM IN A HOLSTER!
JoeSparky
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NAGR Member
UCC
OCDO

Remember IANAL
Praying that OUR Country can be returned to it's greatness and to it's CONSTITUTION!
JoeSparky
Sniper

Postby Kloutier » Sat 20 Aug 2011 9:01 pm

Thats what they said.
Kloutier
Sharp Shooter

Postby Jon » Tue 23 Aug 2011 11:48 am

Their off duty LEO security guards carry in fanny packs but will tell you that even they aren't allowed to carry if you ask them...
Jon
Marksman

Return to Boycott List