Bank of America

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

Bank of America

Postby partnerslayer » Fri 20 Apr 2012 4:04 pm

http://dailycaller.com/2012/04/20/anti-gun-bank-of-america-tells-gun-company-to-find-another-bank/

I don't have any accounts with Bank of America, but if I did I'd certainly respect their wishes and take my accounts elsewhere.
"Our bill of rights is not negotiable. Not one part, not ever. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to the range." - Kim du Toit
partnerslayer
Novice

Re: Bank of America

Postby Snurd » Fri 20 Apr 2012 4:24 pm

Stupid bank. That would be great if McMillan really did stop accepting their credit cards. :thumbsup:
Snurd
Posse

Postby JoeSparky » Fri 20 Apr 2012 5:59 pm

We need a bank with this name, "The 2nd Amendment Bank" that specializes in accounts for firearms manufactures and suppliers, ammunition manufacturers and suppliers, and firearms accessories as well as individuals who exercise their rights!!
JoeSparky
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NAGR Member
UCC
OCDO

Remember IANAL
Praying that OUR Country can be returned to it's greatness and to it's CONSTITUTION!
JoeSparky
Sniper

Postby Cinhil » Fri 20 Apr 2012 9:34 pm

JoeSparky wrote:We need a bank with this name, "The 2nd Amendment Bank" that specializes in accounts for firearms manufactures and suppliers, ammunition manufacturers and suppliers, and firearms accessories as well as individuals who exercise their rights!!

Amen! Maybe it could be called the Constitution Bank and have all employees carrying open carry. It would probably be the safest bank around. Give employees quarterly paid training on how to safely fire their weapons, conflict management and also include active shooter situations. It would be the most prepared bank anywhere. Perhaps even give out those $1 constitution booklets with each new account and even provide classes on the constitution for employees and offer them to members for a discounted rate. This would be a welcome place to work and to go to for your banking needs.
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby JoeSparky » Sat 21 Apr 2012 6:23 pm

Cinhil wrote:
JoeSparky wrote:We need a bank with this name, "The 2nd Amendment Bank" that specializes in accounts for firearms manufactures and suppliers, ammunition manufacturers and suppliers, and firearms accessories as well as individuals who exercise their rights!!

Amen! Maybe it could be called the Constitution Bank and have all employees carrying open carry. It would probably be the safest bank around. Give employees quarterly paid training on how to safely fire their weapons, conflict management and also include active shooter situations. It would be the most prepared bank anywhere. Perhaps even give out those $1 constitution booklets with each new account and even provide classes on the constitution for employees and offer them to members for a discounted rate. This would be a welcome place to work and to go to for your banking needs.

Gun RANGE available in the basement!....
JoeSparky
GOA Life Member
NRA Life Member
NAGR Member
UCC
OCDO

Remember IANAL
Praying that OUR Country can be returned to it's greatness and to it's CONSTITUTION!
JoeSparky
Sniper

Postby xRapidDavex » Sat 21 Apr 2012 7:48 pm

Someone make this happen!!
It's not so much that the gun does or doesn't do what it's supposed to, it's simply not running anymore. So if it doesn't run, what I do is sort of wang on it until it does.

-Clint Smith [on malfunction clearances]
xRapidDavex
Sniper

Postby faydee » Sat 21 Apr 2012 8:00 pm

xRapidDavex wrote:Someone make this happen!!

isnt the forum rule he who brings it up aranges it ;)
Using the lessons I've gleaned from Zombie movies, I would recommend you have at least one round of ammunition per person currently living within a 30 mile radius of your location...

III%
faydee
Sniper

Postby FrankenHollow » Sat 21 Apr 2012 9:44 pm

After my wife and I bought our house, the loan was purchased by Bank of America.
2 years later, we refinanced - mainly to get away from that POS company.

Six months after refinancing, the local company went belly up, and our loan was sold to a national lender. ...Bank of America. :bang2:

As much as I hate them; I can't afford to spend the money to refinance with one of their competitors, just out of principle. :cry:
I need a new signature. This one sucks.
FrankenHollow
Sniper

Postby xRapidDavex » Sat 21 Apr 2012 9:48 pm

faydee wrote:
xRapidDavex wrote:Someone make this happen!!

isnt the forum rule he who brings it up aranges it ;)

Someone competent make this happen!
It's not so much that the gun does or doesn't do what it's supposed to, it's simply not running anymore. So if it doesn't run, what I do is sort of wang on it until it does.

-Clint Smith [on malfunction clearances]
xRapidDavex
Sniper

Postby Polygon » Sun 22 Apr 2012 9:36 am

They got my vote for boycott as soon as they accepted bail out money. I do all my banking at local banks.
Polygon
Novice

Postby ian husford » Wed 25 Apr 2012 9:49 am

The First and Second Amendments are so intertwined that that we can not have one without the other. And if there comes a time when we lose both, the United States will cease as we know it.
ian husford
Sniper

Postby 01blur6 » Fri 25 May 2012 10:30 am

I would move funds to a 2nd Amendment Bank for sure.
01blur6
Novice

Postby enigmamachine » Mon 07 Jan 2013 3:10 pm

Perhaps a new thread could be warranted, rather than a reply within this thread, but this headline caught my eye, and reading more into it makes my blood boil.

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/bank-america-freezes-gun-manufacturers-account-company-owner-claims

Bank of America has reportedly frozen the account of gun manufacturer American Spirit Arms, according to its owner, Joe Sirochman.

In a Facebook post dated December 29, Sirochman wrote the following:

“My name is Joe Sirochman owner of American Spirit Arms...our Web site orders have jumped 500 percent causing our Web site e-commerce processing larger deposits to Bank of America. So they decided to hold the deposits for further review.

“After countless hours on the phone with Bank of America, I finally got a manager in the right department that told me the reason that the deposits were on hold for further review -- her exact words were -- ‘We believe you should not be selling guns and parts on the Internet.’”(emphasis added)

Sirochman also wrote that he told the bank manager that “they have no right to make up their own new rules and regs” and that “[American Spirit is a] firearms manufacturer with all the proper licensing.”

He also noted that he has been doing business with Bank of America for over 10 years, but will now be looking for a new bank.

According to Unlawful News, this isn't the first time Bank of America has targeted a customer involved in the firearms industry.

McMillan Group International was reportedly told that its business was no longer welcome after the company started manufacturing firearms – even after 12 years of doing business with the bank.
enigmamachine
Novice

Return to Boycott List