opsgear

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

opsgear

Postby owtlaw » Mon 23 Jul 2012 8:18 pm

I am posting from my phone so i cant link. But the article on KSL was not favorable to ccw. Hopefully someone can link it for me.
owtlaw
Novice

Re: opsgear

Postby quychang » Mon 23 Jul 2012 8:34 pm

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=21385263&nid=148&title=could-more-have-been-done-to-improve-outcome-of-aurora-shooting&s_cid=queue-4

There's the url, though I'm having a hard time getting the video to play. KSL slows down on me though in the evenings.

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Postby quychang » Mon 23 Jul 2012 8:41 pm

Ok, I got it to play through, and honestly I don't think it's that negative. Read our own thread about the shootings and whether anyone could have made a difference under the circumstances. At no point in the video does he suggest they shouldn't try, if there were weapons in the crowd. He does suggest something that I haven't seen in our forum, that possibly two cc'ers working together might have taken him down, using one to draw fire and the other to do the take down.

I do think that KSL may have done some of their famous "creative" editing of the tape to spin it more the direction they wanted it to go, but over all, not that bad.

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Postby Snurd » Mon 23 Jul 2012 9:17 pm

I'm trying to figure out why you put them on the boycott list.... The video has nothing in it that would warrant it.

(Sent from iSnurd)
Snurd
Posse

Postby Car Knocker » Mon 23 Jul 2012 9:25 pm

owtlaw wrote:I am posting from my phone so i cant link. But the article on KSL was not favorable to ccw. Hopefully someone can link it for me.

If you can't articulate why a company should be boycotted, please don't start a thread in in the Boycott forum. From the forum description:
This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

Thread locked.
Don

-->insert witty and/or inspirational message here<--
Car Knocker
Posse

Return to Boycott List