Jared's Jewelry

This is where to post the names of places to boycott because they have anti-gun, anti-freedom stances or policies. Any posts advocating boycotts must explain the reasons for the boycotts including, if possible, documentary proof, such as links to business web sites or news articles.

Re: Jared's Jewelry

Postby Cabinetmaker » Wed 17 Jun 2009 7:11 pm

I was once told that at Shane's when you are walking around looking at jewelry and there are 2-3 other people "browsing" you are probably the only customer. The others are undercover security guards.
Cabinetmaker
Marksman

Postby lmj301 » Wed 17 Jun 2009 8:36 pm

jrstorey2 wrote:
Ruger Collector wrote:... or any other advertisement where they think they have to rhyme every line.. :ack:

Vizzini: No more rhyming now, I mean it.
Fezzik: Anybody want a peanut? :D

:ROFL: :spit: :spit: :spit: :ROFL: :ROFL:

i have been wanting to have my kids watch princess bride, but my wife thinks it will be too slow (the oldest is 6)
lmj301
Sharp Shooter

Postby SwordRapier » Fri 21 Aug 2009 5:33 pm

I really didn't need another reason to boycott Jared's. I also think their advertising warrants a boycott. :lol3:
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."

-Sigmund Freud,
General Introduction to Psychoanalysis (1952)
SwordRapier
Marksman

Postby Jsericks » Tue 25 Aug 2009 11:32 am

I would say go with Shane Co. I got my fiancée ring there, we went to get it sized about a week later and I got my I'd out for them and the salesman noticed my permit and mentioned that he had one and that it was "the most important card in my wallet", and though it was apparent that I was carrying I was never asked to leave and never asked to place it in my vehicle.
Jsericks
Novice

Postby UtahJarhead » Sat 17 Oct 2009 3:49 pm

I don't know their gun policy as I did not carry when I got engaged, but I got my wife's rings and mind from SE Needham Jewelers in Logan (they were local to us). I don't remember them having an anti-gun policy, but anybody in Logan able to see?
DO NOT talk to cops! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc
Utah Concealed Firearm Permit Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer, NRA Certified Pistol/Rifle Instructor
Cub Master
Art Scheel
UtahJarhead
Top Shot

Postby gobbly » Fri 26 Aug 2011 8:36 pm

copper wrote:If you base your business off of advertising, Shane Co would be my choice.

Shane Company ads are like a nostalgic old friend whispering in your ear. Only ads on the radio I like, haven't changed since I was a kid. No gimmicks, just good old advertising! I love 'em!
gobbly
Marksman

Previous

Return to Boycott List