Utah Guns Forum banner

DPS unveils new design for concealed carry permit

10K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  JoeSparky 
#1 ·
#7 ·
I just got my renewed one a couple weeks ago, and it still had the stripe. Other than the picture looking like crap, it was nearly identical to my original one. Mine must be one of the last ones to be issued without it. Maybe in a few years it will be a collectors item and I can sell it on ebay :)

#12 ·
Moebetter said:
Snurd said:
Moebetter said:
Received mine and it doesn't have the red stripe

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
One of the news articles said they are using up all the old blanks they have before using the new version.
I guess they're all used up, wish mine would've been on the old blank.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
I need to change my address, and will be getting one with the new address, so mine won't be red anymore. :crying:

#14 ·
Snurd said:
I need to change my address, and will be getting one with the new address, so mine won't be red anymore. :crying:
Better dig out your red magic marker and put your artistic skills to use. :spit:

#15 ·
I was going to apply for the new card yesterday. It says you have to send in a copy of your drivers license that has the new address on it with the application. That means I have to get 17 forms of ID, find 36 bills with my new address on it, get my birth certificate and also one for every person I have ever met, notes from all my neighbors past and present saying that I am in fact who I say I am (that probably have to be notarized), 3 boxes of Cheerios, and a ham sandwich. Then maybe they will think about changing my address for me. Then I'll get the new license mailed to me in about 4 years, right after it expires, and I will get to go through it all again. That's fun since I lost my license back in January and had to go through this then as well.

And the magic marker idea is brilliant. Now, do I go with Crayola, or Sharpie......

#16 ·
Snurd said:
I was going to apply for the new card yesterday. It says you have to send in a copy of your drivers license that has the new address on it with the application. That means I have to get 17 forms of ID, find 36 bills with my new address on it, get my birth certificate and also one for every person I have ever met, notes from all my neighbors past and present saying that I am in fact who I say I am (that probably have to be notarized), 3 boxes of Cheerios, and a ham sandwich. Then maybe they will think about changing my address for me. Then I'll get the new license mailed to me in about 4 years, right after it expires, and I will get to go through it all again. That's fun since I lost my license back in January and had to go through this then as well.

And the magic marker idea is brilliant. Now, do I go with Crayola, or Sharpie......
Don't forget--- they also need 2 gallons of your blood and your first two children. LOL

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.