Utah Guns Forum banner

Finally Submitted CC Paperwork

9K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  Snurd 
#1 ·
Well I finally got around to submitting my CC paperwork to Utah. Anyone have current wait times? Do they publish that info on the BCI website?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
Snurd said:
abngriz95 said:
Well I finally got around to submitting my CC paperwork to Utah. Anyone have current wait times? Do they publish that info on the BCI website?

I haven't seen it published there. I also haven't heard current times, but I would guess 30-45 days. I realize that's a big span when you are waiting, but be glad it's not a suppressor.

Sent from iSnurd
Or a CZ P10C :ROFL:

#7 ·
There used to be a tracker on UCC, but it's way outdated now.

My father and brother tuned theirs in on approximately May 3rd. Dropped off at BCI, paid in cash. Haven't seen them yet.

Edit: Scratch that. Just asked my dad, he got it last week. Not sure what day exactly.

#11 ·
The post I linked to was made just over a week ago. That thread is actually several years old now. But it's rarely more than a month out of date on the latest responses. Even with the forum as slow as it is these days.

#12 ·
DaKnife said:
The post I linked to was made just over a week ago. That thread is actually several years old now. But it's rarely more than a month out of date on the latest responses. Even with the forum as slow as it is these days.
Even though the post was recent, he talks about applying for his permit in February 2016. That's more than a year ago. :wink:

Sent from iSnurd

#17 ·
abngriz95 said:
Got back from vacation and still haven't received my permit even though the check was cashed on the 9th. Should or can I call them?

The 9th of July? The law says they have 60 days to issue it. You can call them, but my guess is it isn't done yet. It will probably be about 45 days from when the check was cashed. That could go plus or minus 15 days or so. :wink:

BCI's Digits:
(801) 965-4445

Sent from iSnurd

#18 ·
Snurd said:
abngriz95 said:
Got back from vacation and still haven't received my permit even though the check was cashed on the 9th. Should or can I call them?

The 9th of July? The law says they have 60 days to issue it. You can call them, but my guess is it isn't done yet. It will probably be about 45 days from when the check was cashed. That could go plus or minus 15 days or so. :wink:

BCI's Digits:
(801) 965-4445

Sent from iSnurd
Oh ok. I was under the impression it was basically the final step before issuance. Thanks.

#19 ·
abngriz95 said:
Oh ok. I was under the impression it was basically the final step before issuance. Thanks.

I wish it was that way. Even more so for suppressor purchases. Sending money to the ATF, they cash the check as soon as they get it. Then you wait a year for them to say it's okay for you to go pick it up. :crying:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.