Finally Submitted CC Paperwork

Discuss issues regarding concealed carry.

Re: Finally Submitted CC Paperwork

Postby abngriz95 » Sun 23 Jul 2017 2:38 pm

Got back from vacation and still haven't received my permit even though the check was cashed on the 9th. Should or can I call them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason D. Adams
abngriz95
Novice

Postby Snurd » Sun 23 Jul 2017 5:38 pm

abngriz95 wrote:Got back from vacation and still haven't received my permit even though the check was cashed on the 9th. Should or can I call them?

The 9th of July? The law says they have 60 days to issue it. You can call them, but my guess is it isn't done yet. It will probably be about 45 days from when the check was cashed. That could go plus or minus 15 days or so. :wink:

BCI's Digits:
(801) 965-4445

Sent from iSnurd
Snurd
Posse

Postby abngriz95 » Sun 23 Jul 2017 5:48 pm

Snurd wrote:
abngriz95 wrote:Got back from vacation and still haven't received my permit even though the check was cashed on the 9th. Should or can I call them?

The 9th of July? The law says they have 60 days to issue it. You can call them, but my guess is it isn't done yet. It will probably be about 45 days from when the check was cashed. That could go plus or minus 15 days or so. :wink:

BCI's Digits:
(801) 965-4445

Sent from iSnurd

Oh ok. I was under the impression it was basically the final step before issuance. Thanks.

Jason D. Adams
abngriz95
Novice

Postby Snurd » Mon 24 Jul 2017 2:32 pm

abngriz95 wrote:
Oh ok. I was under the impression it was basically the final step before issuance. Thanks.

I wish it was that way. Even more so for suppressor purchases. Sending money to the ATF, they cash the check as soon as they get it. Then you wait a year for them to say it's okay for you to go pick it up. :crying:
Snurd
Posse

Previous

Return to Concealed Carry