Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC Storefront

2M views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  bacardilimon 
#1 ·
The Shop is Now Open!

If you'd like an article of clothing with the UCC name/logo on it, please visit the UCC Storefront.

All articles of clothing are available in various colors, so get exactly what you like. I used white as the main display color for most items, but that can be changed.

Sorry about the hats, the site wouldn't let me put the logo on the hats for some reason (text only), so I made it so that you can change the text and color as you like.

CafePress and most of the other sites required a SSN or Federal Tax number (see what I mean about pain in the booty?), so that's why we are doing it on SpreadShirt - trying to keep things simple.

Enjoy!

#27 ·
GeneticsDave said:
OK, it's been over a week and a half and we've only had one purchase, a hat... not that rdoggsilva's hat isn't important, it is. I was just hoping that I didn't stay up until 3 am in vain making this online store :crying:

I don't want to pressure anyone into buying anything, but from what I was lead to believe, a lot of people wanted logo shirts and such.

If there's something that you don't like that is keeping you from ordering, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
No worrys dave!
I plan on getting a shirt this weekend so please dont remove the shop!
I couldent tell but do the shirts have the UCC large on the back? that would be great. if not i can live without it :lol2:
I appreciate the hard work into putting it together

#31 ·
bacardilimon said:
Is there anyway I could get a shirt 4xl or 5xl?
Can I please buy you lunch sometime? I know something you might be interested in! PM me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.