Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC Storefront

2M views 31 replies 12 participants last post by  bacardilimon 
#1 ·
The Shop is Now Open!

If you'd like an article of clothing with the UCC name/logo on it, please visit the UCC Storefront.

All articles of clothing are available in various colors, so get exactly what you like. I used white as the main display color for most items, but that can be changed.

Sorry about the hats, the site wouldn't let me put the logo on the hats for some reason (text only), so I made it so that you can change the text and color as you like.

CafePress and most of the other sites required a SSN or Federal Tax number (see what I mean about pain in the booty?), so that's why we are doing it on SpreadShirt - trying to keep things simple.

Enjoy!

#6 ·
OK, it's been over a week and a half and we've only had one purchase, a hat... not that rdoggsilva's hat isn't important, it is. I was just hoping that I didn't stay up until 3 am in vain making this online store :crying:

I don't want to pressure anyone into buying anything, but from what I was lead to believe, a lot of people wanted logo shirts and such.

If there's something that you don't like that is keeping you from ordering, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Dave

G
#7 ·
GeneticsDave said:
If there's something that you don't like that is keeping you from ordering, please, let me know.

Thanks,

Dave
As far as hats yes there is my big fat head..... its huge, I never went airborne cuz I'm a human lawn dart. If Jay Leno and Conan O'Brien wanted to look normal they'd stick me in between them. I have a hard time finding hats that fit.

:D normal head size :raisedbrow: size of my head :nilly: how I fell most of the time :huh: what I am thinking the rest of the time

As far as shirts I don't go for the ultra pricey hemp because they are blue and, I may pick up a white T but I prefer gray, blue, and especially black. That describes most of the clothes in my closet gray, blue, black, I am boring.

#10 ·
Dave,

I picked up a white cotton shirt and the green hemp one. The white cotton one is a bit tight (but I'm losing weight, so I'm not returning it) but the green hemp one fits perfectly and it's SUPER soft -- I love it!

#11 ·
1978tigger said:
Hi Dave,

ANy bumper stickers? Also is the design stitched in the clothes?
Sorry, the current retailer only does clothing, and somewhat limited options at that. The process that they use is digital transfer, meaning they print it out and heat transfer it to the clothing. I would prefer stitching, but it's increasingly difficult to find online stores that will do that for a good price unless you order in bulk, and quite frankly, I don't have the capitol to buy or room to store 1000 UCC shirts.

I'm glad that you guys are liking the shirts and stuff, it's always a bit of a risk when you go with an online vendor (not knowing what the quality of the product will be). I hope you guys enjoy your stuff!

#13 ·
Got a message from the printers:

Promotion - Oktoberfest

Free Shipping from September 15-30, 2008!

Coupon Codes:
US: OKTOBERSHIPPING08

Minimum $30.00 purchase required.

NOTE: I think they might have meant October 15-30, 2008 as I just received the email and it's already past the 15th. If you are going to buy something, give it a try and let us know. If it doesn't work, try it during the October period.

#25 ·
GeneticsDave,

I see a number of questions concerning bumper stickers... I had even started a thread along similar lines ( viewtopic.php?f=4&t=11079&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=bumper+sticker ) and then sent an email to Thomas, seeking permission, but never received a reply.

There appears to be an interest in bumper stickers. Could you, perhaps contact Thomas and get his opinion?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.