Walther PK380

This is a place for people to post firearms for sale. Notice: Utah Concealed Carry is not a firearms dealer and is not associated in any way with the sale of any firearms. Please abide by all applicable state and federal firearms laws.

Walther PK380

Postby Slap Yourself » Thu 18 Sep 2014 6:42 pm

I'm looking to sell my PK380. I need to upgrade to a 9mm or .40 for P.O.S.T. and unfortunately I cannot afford to keep my .380 AND buy a new firearm.

Great for concealed carry. Small enough to conceal comfortably, yet big enough that if you were forced to draw down on someone, they'd be intimidated, as it is a larger framed .380. Great for small/medium handed folk (such as myself), maybe for a wife or even just as a backup gun. The ergonomic style provides a ridiculously comfortable fit in your hand. Great for lefties as well as it has ambidextrous safeties and mag releases.

I've put a bit over 2,000 rounds through it and I've NEVER had a fail-to-feed/fail-to-fire/fail-to-eject/double-feed or any other type of malfunction, with using several different brands/types of ammunition. I've cleaned it religiously as it's been my EDC. It has a Talon rubberized grip and is in good condition. Aside from some slight scuffing on the left side of the slide from drawing/holstering, it looks like new and works like new too.

I am including the following in the sale: Walter factory hard case, lock with two keys (optional), two 8rnd magazines, FoXx IWB leather/Kydex hybrid holster, Walther PK380 laser, 50 rounds of FMJ target ammunition. (I'm sure there are a few other things I'm forgetting right now.)

I'm hoping to sell it pretty quickly before the money I have saved up towards a larger caliber firearm goes to something else, like bills or food. You know, the less important yet necessary things in life.

If anyone is interested in a trade, (plus some cash from me of course) I'm also open to this as well.

I'm located in the STG area and I'm definitely flexible on pricing. So if you're interested: Please PM me for any more information or questions.
If you know of anyone who may be interested: Please let them know about it and please PM me for contact information.

Cheers.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411090923.872165.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411090923.872165.jpg (204.85 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411090834.506065.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411090834.506065.jpg (199.85 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
Last edited by Slap Yourself on Thu 18 Sep 2014 11:20 pm, edited 11 times in total.
"If you're prepared to endager the life of another, be prepared to lose yours."
Slap Yourself
Marksman

Re: Walther PK380

Postby Snurd » Thu 18 Sep 2014 6:45 pm

Slap Yourself wrote:Slight scuffing from being holstered and upholstered on the left of the slide. Normal stuff. :)

You upholstered your gun? Nice. :lol2:
Snurd
Posse

Postby Slap Yourself » Thu 18 Sep 2014 6:47 pm

Snurd wrote:
Slap Yourself wrote:Slight scuffing from being holstered and upholstered on the left of the slide. Normal stuff. :)

Oh crap. Haha. Thanks Snurd, I fixed that. :P
Slap Yourself
Marksman

Postby Snurd » Thu 18 Sep 2014 6:50 pm

Slap Yourself wrote:
Snurd wrote:

Oh crap. Haha. Thanks Snurd, I fixed that. :P

Darn. I was hoping you put some corduroy on there. :D
Snurd
Posse

Postby quychang » Thu 18 Sep 2014 8:22 pm

I'd have went for Naugahyde, or I think now days they call it Pleather.

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Postby Slap Yourself » Thu 18 Sep 2014 10:40 pm

quychang wrote:

Mel

Ah the beauty of auto-correct. Turning serious posts into laughter since... Er... A year... Some time in the past...

-_-
Slap Yourself
Marksman

Postby quychang » Fri 19 Sep 2014 3:38 am

Slap Yourself wrote:
quychang wrote:

Mel

Ah the beauty of auto-correct. Turning serious posts into laughter since... Er... A year... Some time in the past...

-_-

Sorry my friend, we're a tough crowd. I do hope you find a good trade. After today, I'm down to one 9mm, and will most likely keep it or I'd offer to discuss a possible trade. I'd actually like a .380 for the wife, but I suspect I'll wait awhile and pick up a Sig p238. Good luck, back to your original programing :lol3:

Mel
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Return to Firearms For Sale