sold

This is a place for people to post firearms for sale. Notice: Utah Concealed Carry is not a firearms dealer and is not associated in any way with the sale of any firearms. Please abide by all applicable state and federal firearms laws.

sold

Postby quychang » Fri 01 May 2015 2:22 pm

Ok guys, I have two pistols for sale. The first is an FNH FNX-9mm. It includes a concealment solutions black mamba IWB holster in horsehide, a concealment solutions Python OWB in leather, and three magazines.
FNH.jpg
FNH.jpg (156.26 KiB) Viewed 2452 times

The second is a Springfield .45 XD Compact Tactical. It includes a S*H*T*F Gear IWB holster, the original paddle holster, and three magazines

Currently I'm only listing them for sale on here. I'm asking $450 for the Springfield and $425 for the FNH. If you're interested I can post more pictures and I'm willing to meet either at Wahsatch or Lee Kay if anyone wants to try one or both out. Both guns show some holster wear but otherwise are in good condition. I'm leaving town on May 8th for 10-12 days. I'd like to sell them before if possible, but if not, I'll be putting them up on UGE at $50.00 more per pistol when I get back.

I might consider trades, however the reason for selling is to fund another purchase, so I'd rather have cash on these.

Any questions or for more pics, drop me a PM.
Attachments
Springfield.jpg
Springfield.jpg (230.35 KiB) Viewed 2452 times
Last edited by quychang on Sat 12 Sep 2015 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The last thing I want to do is shoot anyone, but it's on the list...
quychang
Sniper

Re: Pistols for sale

Postby quychang » Sat 02 May 2015 7:25 am

Ok, I reviewed prices on UGE ... I'm asking too much for the .45, so dropping price to $425, the FNH 9mm is still $425. I will throw in 200 rounds of ammo with both guns, just to sweeten the deal a little. I will hold these prices until May 7. After I get home from our trip, I'll be in no hurry to sell.

Again, PM me if you have any questions.

Mel
quychang
Sniper

Re: Pistols for sale

Postby quychang » Tue 05 May 2015 6:53 pm

**bump**

I will lower the price on these to $400 for either pistol and still include the ammo. That is only until May 7, when I return I'll put them up on UGE at $450 each, and if they don't sell I'll just save for the rifle I'm looking at. These are both nice, gently used pistols. The S*H*T*F gear holster for the .45 and the OWB concealment solutions holster for the 9mm are both practically new.

Mel
quychang
Sniper

Return to Firearms For Sale