Utah Guns Forum banner

Logan get together

7K views 24 replies 12 participants last post by  quychang 
#1 ·
I spoke to the manager at El Sol today, and he is fine with us coming, I had planned for
august 25th at 1pm. They dont take reservations, its first come basis. He said he would probably be able to accomodate a party of about thirty with no problem. Do we want to go with that, or try somewhere else?

#3 ·
TriciaDodge said:
That is the day of the ladies shoot Annie. You could make it a little later and come shoot with us first! :wink:
+1
I was hoping my wife could get some range time that day

#6 ·
Not to rain on your parade, but we're out of town for the Labor Day weekend. Actually, the 25th WOULD be better, maybe around 7 pm for the rangers......

#7 ·
That is alright. I forgot about Labor Day, Ammo and I werent planning on going anywhere anyway. Things are a little busy right now trying to get kids ready to go back to school. I will bring this up again in a few weeks.

#11 ·
Not that date. If that is going to be the date everyone needs to be at the get together in SLC!
Seriously the SLC dinner is going to be filmed by ABC4 as part of a story. So anyone that can make that night work really should be in SLC at the big event!

#13 ·
I will definitely attend if this ends up happening...

I've had my permit for about a month and I haven't actually carried in public yet. This is something that I've been planning to do for three years now, but now that I've gone through all the steps I must admit I'm a little nervous. :(

#16 ·
spenc938 said:
Walk through walmart while carrying...? :dunno:
That's what it is, yes. Just show up. Nothing says you have to open carry. The vast majority of us do, but you won't catch any flak for not doing the same.

#20 ·
I work the 6th, but not the 27th, but let's see what works best for the others......

#25 ·
Walk through walmart while carrying...? :dunno:
Yup, you've got it right :lol3: suspect it's been the rite of passage for more than one of us. I can't remember for sure if my first CC included Wallyworld or not, but I'm pretty sure it did. I know it was one of the first, at the very least.

Mel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.