Farewell party / Potluck meet

A place for members to plan events and activities that other members may be interested in. Shoots, BBQ's, etc.

Farewell party / Potluck meet

Postby packingmama » Tue 14 Aug 2012 2:09 pm

So Rollingthunder89 and gdlckprincess have decided to start a new chapter in their life and move out of Utah. :cry: So we are having a going away/UCC Meet in their honor. It will be a potluck barbecue on Wednesday the 22nd of THIS month, (August) at 6pm. I know it's short notice but they decided to move on short notice so we have no other choice than to have their party/get together this next week. :party3: It will be held in Taylorsville at Millrace Park (where we have had 2 previous meets before - one in 08' and one last year about this time). The address is 1200 West 5400 South. This is a family event so feel free to bring the kiddos and or pets. ;) There is also a playground to keep the kids and or adults entertained. But there might just be some other entertainment there as well. :o (pending)
We will be bringing a few grills for those of you that would like to bring some meat. Other than that.....bring some grub, yourselves, your friends, neighbors or whomever would like to have a good time and we will see you there! :dancing:
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
packingmama
Marksman

Re: Farewell party / Potluck meet

Postby Kevin Jensen » Tue 14 Aug 2012 3:00 pm

So let's see if I've got this figured out... We're throwing a party for people that haven't even logged into this site in the last 6 months, one of whom has posted only 8 times in the 3 years he's been here. :raisedbrow:

Count me in! We can call it a "good riddance" party! :ROFL:
Kevin Jensen
Sniper

Postby packingmama » Tue 14 Aug 2012 3:11 pm

Kevin Jensen wrote:So let's see if I've got this figured out... We're throwing a party for people that haven't even logged into this site in the last 6 months, one of whom has posted only 8 times in the 3 years he's been here. :raisedbrow:
YES! that's right. :mrgreen:

Count me in! We can call it a "good riddance" party! :ROFL:

you are soo rude.... you know you are going to miss them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."
Thomas Jefferson
packingmama
Marksman

Postby JTknives » Tue 14 Aug 2012 3:13 pm

LoL, can I open carry a torch and pitchfork?
Fake and Gay
JTknives
Marksman

Postby Kevin Jensen » Tue 14 Aug 2012 3:20 pm

JTknives wrote:LoL, can I open carry a torch and pitchfork?

:shock:

Is this what it takes to get you out from under your lathe?

You may bring any medevil weapon of your choice! :thumbsup:
Kevin Jensen
Sniper

Postby Kevin Jensen » Tue 14 Aug 2012 3:23 pm

packingmama wrote:you are soo rude.... you know you are going to miss them.

Probably their kids, and maybe Dawn. But not Tom. :swat:

:wink:
Kevin Jensen
Sniper

Postby Utah_patriot » Tue 14 Aug 2012 4:06 pm

Hope to see you their any chance to barbecue and open carry

Questions 8014487574
Zachary
801-448-7574
Utah_patriot
Sharp Shooter

Postby Liberty Nut » Tue 14 Aug 2012 4:42 pm

packingmama wrote: Other than that.....bring some grub, yourselves, your friends, neighbors or whomever would like to have a good time and we will see you there! :dancing:

What about that scruffy-lookin' dude on the onramp near point-of-the-mountain being harrassed by a pack of dogs, followed by what appears to be an over-the-hill Cub Scout Pack?
If the American people understand the Constitution, freedom can survive a government that ignores the Constitution, because the people can intervene. But if the American people as a whole are ignorant of the Constitution, freedom is ultimately doomed.
Liberty Nut
Marksman

Postby packingmama » Tue 14 Aug 2012 5:46 pm

Liberty Nut wrote:
packingmama wrote: Other than that.....bring some grub, yourselves, your friends, neighbors or whomever would like to have a good time and we will see you there! :dancing:

What about that scruffy-lookin' dude on the onramp near point-of-the-mountain being harrassed by a pack of dogs, followed by what appears to be an over-the-hill Cub Scout Pack?

I believe he or they would fall into the category of "whomever would like to have a good time".... because it sounds like they might want to have a good time or need to have a good time. :wink:
Thomas Jefferson
packingmama
Marksman

Postby goosemama » Wed 15 Aug 2012 3:28 pm

Right2Carry & I will be as quickly as possible. Gladys might not make it though unless someone like Tricia is coming down & can pick her up for us.
goosemama
Marksman

Postby Kevin Jensen » Wed 15 Aug 2012 3:32 pm

What? No motorcycle car seat for the goose? :lolbang:
Kevin Jensen
Sniper

Postby packingmama » Wed 15 Aug 2012 3:47 pm

goosemama wrote: Gladys might not make it though unless someone like Tricia is coming down & can pick her up for us.

Tricia should be there I believe, I spoke with her on the phone and she put it on her calendar. So we will see...
Thomas Jefferson
packingmama
Marksman

Postby Cinhil » Wed 15 Aug 2012 7:35 pm

This sounds like a great meet up! That is our anniversary and we have nothing planned, well - I guess we do now! See you all there.

And Kevin, perhaps only eight posts in three years were all they needed to reply to and kept up a good read all the time? :thumbsup:
What part of "Shall not be infringed" is not being abused today!

Even Knights had "Modern" weapons!

'Sed quis custodiet ipsos cutodes' ("Who watches the watchmen?”)."
Cinhil
Sniper

Postby Dcowboyss » Sun 19 Aug 2012 5:57 pm

We will be there:)
Dcowboyss
Novice

Postby Kevin Jensen » Sun 19 Aug 2012 10:03 pm

Dcowboyss wrote:We will be there:)