September Meet Up 25 September @600 pm

33K views 145 replies 42 participants last post by  Pistol Pete 
#1 ·
Joe Morleys Barbecue
Tuesday 25 September 2012

@1800 or 600 PM

Location 100 West Center Street
Midvale, UT 84047

Here is the deal kind of excited and hope we have a dynamic turnout.

We have a TV Station who would like to attend our open carry meet-up
So hoping for next week sometime in Salt Lake County It can't be a chain store and have to be okay with the media arriving.

I need your help maybe a suggestion fitting in the perimeter I would be happy to do all the work I also will continue looking for a popular restaurant who will host a open carry meet.

Call me I would love any suggestions or text what days work for everyone want a big turnout and lots of smiling faces.
I will continue looking for a destination it can be a coffee shop restaurant any public place not a major chain and willing to host open carry and the media contact me ASAP

Thank you BTW I am putting this one together for September A little input would be nice.

Zachary

See less See more
#133 ·
Overall the report wasn't bad. A couple of misnomers such as leaving out that there are places legal to carry at the airport, or that carry inside the courthouse is not legal, without mentioning that they are supposed to provide lockers for stowing weapons while patrons are in the court house.

Zach did a great job and we should all be proud of him and his efforts. Some of the comments from the anti side gave the same old rant showing ignorance and arrogance when it comes to weapons. Really though, Channel 4 did a respectable job overall.

I can at least say that my mom, my wife and I all appeared on this piece for a brief moment. Really though, thanks a ton to Zack for his efforts in educating the public and his vigilance in exercising his rights.

#138 ·
Zacharia,
Thanks for recording that. I missed it last night.
It thought it was decent. Frankly as good as we could have hoped for. It brings some positive attention to the issue. I wish there would have been more positive comments during the hidden camera investigation. Or that ABC would have pointed out that most people didn't notice the gun. My hunch is there were more positive comments than negative ones, but that ABC simply chose to show more of the negative comments because it make the story more dramatic. Overall though it thought it was a step in the right direction for the movement.

#139 ·
If that link contains a video it doesn't work on my mobile and I only get on a pc once a week when i have to do accounts receivables for my business. If anyone hasn't seen it and wants to, here is my crumby recording.

... ata_player
I dont think they operate like KSL. This is just the written article... may be word for word but I don't know, havent seen the video.

The anti-gunners who want to "run away" are stupid. Wanto hold them down and rub the gun all over them like kryptonite. lol

#145 ·
Gah...love the dramatic music when they were talking with the gal at the coffee shop that "wanted to run." As evidenced by the election results tonight, there are far too many sheep out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.