Picking Up my gun Saturday - Anyone up for an outing?

A place for members to plan events and activities that other members may be interested in. Shoots, BBQ's, etc.

Picking Up my gun Saturday - Anyone up for an outing?

Postby MisterB » Wed 14 Nov 2012 9:27 am

So I'm picking up my gun from the guys at Sierra when they're down for the gun show Saturday, Anyone care to head over to the range for it's inauguration?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson
MisterB
Marksman

Re: Picking Up my gun Saturday - Anyone up for an outing?

Postby MarshallDodge » Wed 14 Nov 2012 9:55 am

I would like to but I will be shooting the IDPA match at the WSA range on Saturday.
Kirk
-Seconds count, misses don't-
"The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The final weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental." John Steinbeck
MarshallDodge
Sniper

Postby Revolver » Fri 16 Nov 2012 10:07 pm

What range are you going to on Saturday? I'll be in the Ogden area @ Impact Guns.
Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it.
Revolver
Novice

Postby Liberty Nut » Sun 18 Nov 2012 12:30 pm

MarshallDodge wrote:I would like to but I will be shooting the IDPA match at the WSA range on Saturday.

Hmm. I'll have to watch the news. This post sounds pre-meditated. Now, if you were shooting IN the match on Saturday, not newsworthy.... :dunno:
If the American people understand the Constitution, freedom can survive a government that ignores the Constitution, because the people can intervene. But if the American people as a whole are ignorant of the Constitution, freedom is ultimately doomed.
Liberty Nut
Marksman

Postby MisterB » Sun 18 Nov 2012 5:00 pm

Sorry Y'all, I ended up at Doug's at about 4 and went through about 200 rounds.
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson
MisterB
Marksman

Return to UCC Events