Headed out to Vernal!

A place for members to plan events and activities that other members may be interested in. Shoots, BBQ's, etc.

Headed out to Vernal!

Postby MisterB » Tue 11 Dec 2012 3:34 pm

So I know it's short notice but the wife has to work from the Vernal office tomorrow and I happen to have the day off. So I'm going to ride with her out there and go try out the range. Any of my fellow UCC'ers in the Vernal area up for some range time tomorrow?

Side note, anyone know of good places to pick up ammo in Vernal? Have a birthday party tonight and we're leaving at the [Rooster Crows] Crack of dawn.So I won't have time to go pick any more up tonight.
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson
MisterB
Marksman

Re: Headed out to Vernal!

Postby jaredbelch » Tue 11 Dec 2012 4:09 pm

Walmart or Basin Sports should cover you. I'm sure there are other places, but I have no experience with them for ammo.

Disclaimer: I'm in Salt Lake but spend the occasional weekend and holiday in Vernal.
Utah CFP Instructor
NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun Instructor
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 801-618-1924
http://www.UtahCfpTraining.com
jaredbelch
Sniper

Postby zombie-ak47 » Tue 11 Dec 2012 4:26 pm

I would have to say basin sports or cal ranch would be your best bet for ammo I wouldn't go to wal mart they hardly ever have any ammo in stock I would love to go range but I have to work duty calls.
zombie-ak47
Novice

Postby MisterB » Tue 11 Dec 2012 4:48 pm

zombie-ak47 wrote:I would have to say basin sports or cal ranch would be your best bet for ammo I wouldn't go to wal mart they hardly ever have any ammo in stock I would love to go range but I have to work duty calls.

Well I'm sure I'll be there the Majority of the day - So if you find yourself with a little time you should come say hi.
I'll be the guy that looks like he's made camp - shooting a little 3.5" Rock Island 1911.
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
― Thomas Jefferson
MisterB
Marksman

Postby Gunlvr » Tue 11 Dec 2012 5:54 pm

pm sending....
This is not a spelling or grammar contest. Get over it!
Gunlvr
Expert Marksman

Postby Gunlvr » Wed 12 Dec 2012 12:41 pm

Had a good time :thumbsup:
This is not a spelling or grammar contest. Get over it!
Gunlvr
Expert Marksman

Postby MisterB » Thu 13 Dec 2012 9:21 am

Had a blast! It's nice to meet the people on the other side of the computer.
― Thomas Jefferson
MisterB
Marksman

Return to UCC Events