Utah Guns Forum banner

Headed out to Vernal!

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  MisterB 
#1 ·
So I know it's short notice but the wife has to work from the Vernal office tomorrow and I happen to have the day off. So I'm going to ride with her out there and go try out the range. Any of my fellow UCC'ers in the Vernal area up for some range time tomorrow?

Side note, anyone know of good places to pick up ammo in Vernal? Have a birthday party tonight and we're leaving at the [Rooster Crows] Crack of dawn.So I won't have time to go pick any more up tonight.

#4 ·
zombie-ak47 said:
I would have to say basin sports or cal ranch would be your best bet for ammo I wouldn't go to wal mart they hardly ever have any ammo in stock I would love to go range but I have to work duty calls.
Well I'm sure I'll be there the Majority of the day - So if you find yourself with a little time you should come say hi.
I'll be the guy that looks like he's made camp - shooting a little 3.5" Rock Island 1911.

#7 ·
Had a blast! It's nice to meet the people on the other side of the computer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.