Utah Guns Forum banner

An idea...Nutnfancy took over!!

23K views 116 replies 36 participants last post by  ThBrtmn 
#1 ·
2nd Amendment rally Utah state Capitol January 19th NOON

#7 ·
Not that I could make either, but are you referring to the US Capitol, for Feinstein's bill, or the Utah state capitol for the state legislature? :dunno:

#10 ·
UtahJarhead said:
Feinstein's bill has as much chance of passing as Rosie O'Donnell no longer being a fetid cow.
Not if we sit back and watch instead of being actively involved.

She is playing the typical extreme left game of asking for the sun, moon, and stars, figuring that if she can get any of it, and she likely will, in the name of "reasonable compromise", she has won.

#16 ·
I am going to do my best to be there, but I wont promise not to OC my xd like I often do in everyday life. I don't buy into the whole "we don't want guns as part of our image" deal, and I dont wear camo because its not who I am; but if I did you bet I would dress like me.

#22 ·
I am planning on being there as well, with my properly hostered and openly carrying my sidearm. I did let the folks know on the FB page for Utrah my understanding of the law that firearms carried (Utah unloaded and openly are legal for those WITHOUT Permits who are legally able to possess and for those with permits they may carry openly or concealed, loaded or unloaded as they desire! I did suggest that carry be limited to sidearms but I did say in my opinion the properly slung long gun carry was legal as well!

ETA: Group rides or caravans? to help with any possible parking issues.... I'll be coming up from Pleasant Grove and can meet to pick up folks or be picked up and ride with others going to this.

#23 ·
I shouldbe there based on work and timing. Sound like a good time.

If anyone wants to car pool that would be fine I can seat seven armed patriots comfortably. I live in the west valley city Kearns area. Magna is close by as well also west Jordan area so pile

questions comments problems call anytime 8014487574

#24 ·
Zacharia said:
I am going to do my best to be there, but I wont promise not to OC my xd like I often do in everyday life. I don't buy into the whole "we don't want guns as part of our image" deal, and I dont wear camo because its not who I am; but if I did you bet I would dress like me.
First, I'll admit that I have never been able to make it through an entire Nutnfancy video, then I'll ask, did he ask participants not to OC? I only watched part of the video before I put the event on my calendar.

#25 ·
manithree said:
Zacharia said:
First, I'll admit that I have never been able to make it through an entire Nutnfancy video, then I'll ask, did he ask participants not to OC? I only watched part of the video before I put the event on my calendar.
From what I remember, he didn't say anything about not OC'ing, just don't wear camo and play into the crazy separatist gun nut image the media will no doubt be looking to exploit.

ETA: I live in the Millcreek area so if anybody on the east side of the valley would like to carpool shoot me a message. I will be OC'ing my stylishly awesome Gadsden version P226.

#26 ·
Maniakmedic said:
manithree said:
Zacharia said:
From what I remember, he didn't say anything about not OC'ing, just don't wear camo and play into the crazy separatist gun nut image the media will no doubt be looking to exploit.

ETA: I live in the Millcreek area so if anybody on the east side of the valley would like to carpool shoot me a message. I will be OC'ing my stylishly awesome Gadsden version P226.
He DID advise CONCEALED CARRY, but I say, "this is Utah, I open carry anyway, and why should this important day be any different?"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.