Utah Guns Forum banner

Northern Dinner Meet and Coin Delivery

18K views 66 replies 13 participants last post by  dewittdj 
#1 ·
Was there someone from the Layton to Ogden area that was going to set up a place and time for us Northern Folks?? The Southern group are meeting at "Rib City" in American Fork on Friday - 13 Sep!!

WE HAVE A PLACE UP NORTH - THANKS TO ZACHARIA:

Put this on your calendars.
Monday the 16th
Van Loi in Roy.
1830 hrs (6:30 pm)

5451 South 1900 West, Unit 4
Roy, Utah 84067
(801) 776-5961

Post a note if you plan on coming up North and how many guests - BY THURSDAY PLEASE!!

#55 ·
For those of you who haven't paid, please bring exact change. Price per coin is $4.52.

You'll have several opportunities to meet up with me over the course of the next week to pick up your coins:

Tuesday: 5:00 - dusk Wahsatch Shooting Range (I'm RO'ing).
Wednesday: 6:00 - 7:00 Unitah Elementary Soccer Field (south field in the depression).
Friday: 1:00 - 5:00 Wahsatch Shooting Range (I'm RO'ing).
Saturday: 8:00 - 9:00 Friendship Park Soccer Field (there are small fields for little kids and a full size field for big kids - I'll be at one of the big fields).

If none of these dates or locations are agreeable with you, then PM me and we'll either set up a time or I'll mail you your coins.
Undelivered coins head south to Snurd on Wednesday of next week, unless you've made other arrangements.

#59 ·
Snurd said:
No pics up there either, huh?

(Sent from iSnurd)
Doh! Actually we were all too busy eating the yummy food and admiring our shiny new coins to remember pictures.

#62 ·
For those of you who haven't paid, please bring exact change. Price per coin is $4.52.

You'll have several opportunities to meet up with me over the course of this week to pick up your coins:

Wednesday: 6:00 - 7:00 Unitah Elementary Soccer Field (south field in the depression).
Friday: 1:00 - 5:00 Wahsatch Shooting Range (I'm RO'ing).
Saturday: 8:00 - 9:00 Friendship Park Soccer Field (there are small fields for little kids and a full size field for big kids - I'll be at one of the big fields).
Tuesday: 5:00 - dusk Wahsatch Shooting Range (I'm RO'ing).

If none of these dates or locations are agreeable with you, then PM me and we'll either set up a time or I'll mail you your coins.
Undelivered coins head south to Snurd on Wednesday (25 Sept 2013) of next week, unless you've made other arrangements.

#65 ·
Dirk,

Sorry I missed you. We were set up at the soccer field north of the tennis courts. I arrived early and assisted with setting up the nets. We were there through 9:00 a.m.

I'll be out and about all weekend. I'm running up to Camp Kiesel to get an idea of where it is located and the travel time in preparation for next weekend's Scout Firearms Instructor training.

When and where is a good place to meet?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.