Utah Guns Forum banner

UCC MEET AND GREET, Feb 21 @ 7:30PM

13K views 54 replies 21 participants last post by  Cinhil 
#1 ·
Yep, it is yet another meet and greet in American Fork at RIB CITY. It has been suggested that I am responsible to set this up and since the owner of the American Fork Rib City asked me just 2-3 days ago WHEN we were going to have another gathering there, Here it is:

Friday, Feb 21st 1930 hours until whenever at RibCity in American Fork.

Toni, the owner and I would like an approximate count on those planning to attend.

So, Me and my other (better) half would make 2.

Please increment the count as you go.

And YES, this is MOST DEFINITELY AN OC CARRY FRIENDLY LOCATION! But, for all politeness, please leave all firearms holstered unless actually needed for appropriate need--- then if needed good marksmanship is appreciated!

I do need to get her a sign like this for her to post if she wants! LOL

#53 ·
I counted 25 people, including children at this meet.

Having never been to Rib City before I must say it was good food, even my wife, who normally does not like bbq, gobbled hers right up and said it was good. That should say something! The company was great and to liberals everywhere, no guns jumped out of holsters or committed any crimes. Reception by staff was great and food was great, a place I suggest everyone try if they haven't. :thumbup: :thumbsup:

#55 ·
To be honest we have had many meets like this over the past five years or so, we have just had a bit of a drought this past year and this was the first in a while.
Having more frequent get togethers' can only be good for or community. We all had a blast and it was great to reacquaint with some old friends. My wife and I sent a nice thank you card to the manager for having us.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.